Like attracts like. Ode to similar H items

Well, this has been a mutually instigating and enabling shenanigans. We cannot be blamed for a hunt that is already underway. ;). The photos only reinforce that you MUST have that bag.
This thread actually should be renamed "Copy Diane... Buy everything in Noir and Rouge H" even though we already have one just like it.
I’m sure I’d use the larger Della Cavalleria. My store only has the smaller version on order right now and I’m still waiting for the noir one....but I’m hopeful the larger one will arrive someday. It has that snaffle bit closure and that’s as close as I’m ever going to get to owning another horse. Perhaps the larger one will come in Rouge H, but I wouldn’t rule it out in noir, especially in a smooth leather.....

Just welcomed a new member, K25 SO in chèvre, to my H family, which means now I have 3 Bleu Saphir B/Ks. Somehow they are in different leather and different hardware, which makes them soooo different. And I definitely didn’t plan for any of this to happen. Now all I need is a shiny croc Bleu Saphir Kelly to satisfy my obsession with this color :biggrin:

From left to right: K25 Bleu Saphir/Rouge Vermillion Chèvre Permabrass HW, B30 Bleu Saphir Novillo/Bleu Marine Gator RGHW, K25 Bleu Saphir Epsom GHW.

9941D90C-5A1C-44F8-9F99-116ADC1DFCE0.jpeg25C6CCE3-F970-4E70-9D0D-69D199D83DDA.jpeg

Just welcomed a new member, K25 SO in chèvre, to my H family, which means now I have 3 Bleu Saphir B/Ks. Somehow they are in different leather and different hardware, which makes them soooo different. And I definitely didn’t plan for any of this to happen. Now all I need is a shiny croc Bleu Saphir Kelly to satisfy my obsession with this color :biggrin:

From left to right: K25 Bleu Saphir/Rouge Vermillion Chèvre Permabrass HW, B30 Bleu Saphir Novillo/Bleu Marine Gator RGHW, K25 Bleu Saphir Epsom GHW.

View attachment 5062922View attachment 5062923
So glad your SO wasn’t part of the stolen shipment!! Congrats! Hermes does amazing blues!

Amazing how different Bleu Sapphir looks in chevre - it’s noticeably more “blue” (can’t think of a better way to describe it lol). Great collection!

Amazing how different Bleu Sapphir looks in chevre - it’s noticeably more “blue” (can’t think of a better way to describe it lol). Great collection!

Thank you! I hesitated for quite a while whether I should get this Bleu Saphir Chèvre K. For most people it definitely seems repetitive considering what I already own, and I was also worried that it would be too light/bright of a blue for me. But a K25 Chèvre SO at a very reasonable reseller price is just too tempting. I’m glad that she turned out to be a perfect shade of blue, different enough from my other Bleu Saphir, but not as bright as I had feared. And I’m amazed at how light chèvre is compared to Epsom. Oh and to top things off she comes with a longer strap so I can comfortably wear crossbody.

Reactions: allure244 and momoc
Sometimes the obsession extends into other aspects of ones' life. When a scarf comes with your dog on it, you buy them in every color available.

View attachment 5026937

Too bad that the pandemic interferes with collecting them all. I forgot about it when the stores reopened.

You make me wished I'd bought one (I only have the previous CdC 90 - 2013(?)) I love dogs.

I have an anemone problem.
First step is admitting it? :panic:

At least I will never have to speak about my Bambou 'problem' alone :winkiss:

I was wondering when you were going to join the party!! Lovely collection as always.. also I feel like this collection has grown?
I missed this post earlier. :sad: Yes, my collection has both grown and condensed. Two clutches left but I think the rouge h Medor arrived at the party later. My short-term memory is really short-term. :facepalm: