looking for a rhino plastic surgeon who can make my asian nose more european

lovelybubbly

Sep 28, 2020
Hi all, I have a small but round nose and do not like the flare of my nostrils. I love Dr.Donald Yoo's nose job on his patient Kristin (you can see it on youtube under asian nose job) does anyone know of a surgeon who can make an asian nose more dimensional and European look but also natural like him located in korea??

Last edited:
You should try checking out Nana or Regen!! I got a consultation at Regen and they explained to me thoroughly about what they suggest I should do and they were super nice. The surgeon’s name is dr. Lee and I am going to proceed with my surgery once corona gets better!!

Actually imo Nana's noses I've seen in Kakaotalk groups from real patients are all too short. More of the cute small nose than the European Donald Yoo style. If you want high bridge, I think Namu Dr Min or Hanabi might suit you.

I see filters/photoshop + different angle + hairstyle + makeup + circle lenses + lighting...
Those girls are all beautiful before and after, but what you see in "after" shots is often not real.