What is your latest Hermes purchase?

they are fabulous!
i know what you mean about the loudness -- i have the calyas and wore them to work and i felt like i was breaking the floor...!
but they look great , comfortable and super versatile!

Thank you! Your picture where you modeled yours convinced me to take the plunge. :smile: I've never ever been a clog girl but I love these! :tup:

• Haha
Reactions: Chrismin
Sooo I finally got around to unboxing my Valentine’s Day gift from me to me :love:

Presenting my Constance 24 Rouge de Coeur/Rouge vif verso in Evercolor leather with Permabrass hardware! I’ve been lusting after a red C for a while now and I feel like my SA absolutely nailed it. I didn’t even consider this leather or hardware, but now I’m just over the moon with this special piece :loveeyes:
View attachment 5055862
Outdoors in sunlight

View attachment 5055863
Indoors

View attachment 5055864
Peek of rouge vif

Thanks for letting me share :heart:
Congratulations beautiful bag!

• Love
Reactions: pillsandpurses
The bolide 31 wasn't even on my radar but my SA convinced me, I've been using this bag everyday and it's such a versatile and comfortable bag to carry around. It fits a ton as well :smile: Here she is, bolide 31 in clemence leather, Etoupe PHW (now that I've been looking at other bolides, I must say this is my favourite combination) View attachment 5063278
what a fabulous commute there! Grogeous Bolide... with Chanel friend in the back ground :heart: :heart: :heart:

what a fabulous commute there! Grogeous Bolide... with Chanel friend in the back ground :heart: :heart: :heart:
Haha that would be my mum that was another recent impulse purchase from Chanel. We weren’t too sure but we saw that beauty at Heathrow T3 and just went for it (in our defence it was the last chance to get it duty free and discounted)

The bolide 31 wasn't even on my radar but my SA convinced me, I've been using this bag everyday and it's such a versatile and comfortable bag to carry around. It fits a ton as well :smile: Here she is, bolide 31 in clemence leather, Etoupe PHW (now that I've been looking at other bolides, I must say this is my favourite combination) View attachment 5063278
Gorgeous! I absolutely love my Bolide 31, too!

• Love
Reactions: PrincessTotoro