Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I'm confused that we can see Archie's face at all.... isn't it illegal to show minors' faces like that unless authorized? I normally see them censored in pap photos...

There is a law in California restricting the rights of photographers to take pictures of celebrities children. There was a lot of lobbying done to get this done. It was meant to protect the children of the celebs (and rightly so, since the children did not choose this line of work). So I hope they sue the paper for this, and if they don't, that proves that she arranged this pap shot.

You cannot see her smug/smiling face because of the mask, but you can see it in the eyes. You can tell when someone is smiling by looking at their eyes, and if it was a candid photo then why would she be smiling. The child on the hip is weird for someone that is heavily pregnant, I would think its not advised to light heavy objects at that stage of the pregnancy. I agree with other comments that she looks skinnier in those pictures than she did on the Oprah interview. She looked more bloated in the face in the interview, but that could've just been temporary and in her last pregnancy I think she wasn't really heavy anywhere else.

Archie is very cute but that is the oddest looking pregnancy bump. I've had 2 children myself and that just looks strange. Seriously. The bump is very low and kind of sagging. It looks like she should be delivering any second when she's not due for a couple months. She doesn't look like she's put on weight anywhere else either. She looks thinner than in the OW interview. I'm perplexed.
Also looks like she dropped. No way she can walk like that. Your bladder alone would burst.

Oh, no wonder we see Archie, it's Prince Louis' birthday!

Butttttt, This is a full body photo. No one has seen that before. oooooooh, so cool, aren’t we lucky??? Here’s the surprise - we don’t care. Sure, sure, if they had released regular photos for holidays, events, etc., we might care. But now, after being jerked around by them. A foot here, a hand there, a full diaper (!!!), Nope, nothing to see here. [just notice once again mother and child are not interacting.]

I mean, anyone remember how she talks to Serena William's mother, who looks the other way and completely ignores her? Halfway through Meghan gets it put still insists on blabbering on. And there's more videos like this.
I think the 'heavily pregnant' one doesn't think things through before acting. It's all optics for her. Even when being ignored, she carries on talking to Serena's mother maybe thinking that people aren't that astute or observant (unlike us on TPF) to notice that she is being ignored. IMO, being seen as interacting with VIPs is more important to her than actually having a conversation with them.

There is a law in California restricting the rights of photographers to take pictures of celebrities children. There was a lot of lobbying done to get this done. It was meant to protect the children of the celebs (and rightly so, since the children did not choose this line of work). So I hope they sue the paper for this, and if they don't, that proves that she arranged this pap shot.

You cannot see her smug/smiling face because of the mask, but you can see it in the eyes. You can tell when someone is smiling by looking at their eyes, and if it was a candid photo then why would she be smiling. The child on the hip is weird for someone that is heavily pregnant, I would think its not advised to light heavy objects at that stage of the pregnancy. I agree with other comments that she looks skinnier in those pictures than she did on the Oprah interview. She looked more bloated in the face in the interview, but that could've just been temporary and in her last pregnancy I think she wasn't really heavy anywhere else.

Yeah the first thing I thought was if it's really a pap shot, they're bold since she is known to sue freely for this stuff. It would be interesting to see how this goes down since it's first lawsuit, from US, to US company right?

The smile didn't really throw me off... she seems like she could just be talking to him and having a happy moment. I mean I smile when out and about, especially if with friends and such. I wonder if she just hadn't had any botox done lately but loaded up for that OW interview.

And what’s with the lunch box and back pack??? Is he in nursery school? Where is she? In her neck of the woods I didn’t think people walk unless they’re exercising. They live too far from anything not to have to take a car. Why carry him at all? He must be walking at 2 years old. I’m confused by these pics.
And, she is carrying too much weight plus the child than is good for a "heavily pregnant" woman. She has the backpack on Archie and she is carrying something else as well. Why is he wearing the hat? She doesn't want his hair to show? Is that going to be the next big reveal?

I think she had fillers right before the interview. Made her face look puffy.

And what’s with the lunch box and back pack??? Is he in nursery school? Where is she? In her neck of the woods I didn’t think people walk unless they’re exercising. They live too far from anything not to have to take a car. Why carry him at all? He must be walking at 2 years old. I’m confused by these pics.

Hard to say since it doesn't say where she actually is here... Montecito as a whole does have sidewalks so this could be post car ride walking somewhere.

MM’s shoes look new, but I could be wrong.

Anyone know who this woman is? never mind, I know.

However, we’re told the Duke of Sussex wanted to return home to his heavily pregnant wife Meghan Markle — banned by doctors from joining him in the UK — and their son Archie. He flew back Tuesday on a commercial flight and headed back to his Montecito, Calif., home to be reunited with his family.

The royal family and the Annenberg family have a rich history together: Wallis’ father, Walter Annenberg, was the US ambassador to the UK under Richard Nixon from 1969 to 1974.

Wallis, 81, heads her family’s multibillion-dollar Annenberg Foundation. Her family’s namesake Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts is where Vanity Fair traditionally holds its glitzy Oscars party. She is also on the boards of USC, the LA County Museum of Art, and LA’s Museum of Contemporary Art.

So, is this the mom walking the fussy kid while the dad is taking the power lunch? She may be furious that he didn’t take the fussy kid out for a quick walk. Just a thought...

Last edited:

Still pushing Kate and The Queen. BP is on a full out offensive to squash anything coming from the Sussex. Meghan can call the paps as much as she likes for pictures of her and Archie, as cute as they are, they won't mean a thing.

MM’s shoes look new, but I could be wrong.

Anyone know who this woman is? never mind, I know.

However, we’re told the Duke of Sussex wanted to return home to his heavily pregnant wife Meghan Markle — banned by doctors from joining him in the UK — and their son Archie. He flew back Tuesday on a commercial flight and headed back to his Montecito, Calif., home to be reunited with his family.

The royal family and the Annenberg family have a rich history together: Wallis’ father, Walter Annenberg, was the US ambassador to the UK under Richard Nixon from 1969 to 1974.

Wallis, 81, heads her family’s multibillion-dollar Annenberg Foundation. Her family’s namesake Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts is where Vanity Fair traditionally holds its glitzy Oscars party. She is also on the boards of USC, the LA County Museum of Art, and LA’s Museum of Contemporary Art.

That's interesting.... I didn't think the Annenbergs really cared about celebrities. They're definitely on another level of wealth and power.