Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I mean, anyone remember how she talks to Serena William's mother, who looks the other way and completely ignores her? Halfway through Meghan gets it put still insists on blabbering on. And there's more videos like this.

I actually feel sorry for her in that 'tableau', so totally embarrassing - and still wouldn't take the hint.

I don't know anyone else who watched it either. Most people just don't care. I do think the coverage was way more sympathetic in the US but I think a lot of public support has to do with ignorance about BRF norms and they're hearing just this side and not the other. I think if William or Charles were to do a sit down it could majorly change, but of course they won't.
LOL my parents are visiting and last night my poor father happened to ask what exactly is going on with Harry and his wife? My response was I can't stand MM. They made the mistake of asking me why and were treated to a hour long soliloquy on all of MM's horrible attributes. They listened politely, but I could tell by their glazed eyes about 15 minutes in, they really didn't care about MM or H :P

Harry’s heavily pregnant wife is pictured on page six of NYPost. Article says Archie is one year old while we know he will be 2 next month. Would a heavily pregnant woman carry an almost 2 year old on a real bump or just a moon bump????

She probably would if she was desperate for someone to snap a picture. That said, I'm pleasantly surprised she apparently learned how to carry a child without it looking like she'll drop him within the next seconds.

Harry’s heavily pregnant wife is pictured on page six of NYPost. Article says Archie is one year old while we know he will be 2 next month. Would a heavily pregnant woman carry an almost 2 year old on a real bump or just a moon bump????
Oh look! Her bump is big enough for Archie to comfortably perch on!

interesting that they are keeping him under wraps....are they waiting for him to get cuter? :P
I guess he's cute in a regular baby way but hasn't shown any of the adorableness of will & kates's kids yet

I love the Cambridge kids (Louis will be 3 tomorrow!) but I also feel Archie's parents haven't exactly shown him in a favourable way so far. Maybe he'll sue them for presenting him to the world in nothing but full diapers once he's old enough.

It is a good question, the little boy is likely too heavy for a heavily pregnant woman. I wonder if they went stationery shopping. ;)

(Kate was recently spotted with her kids shopping for new stationery ...)

It does not make any sense:huh: If she could not fly because of the doctor's orders how can she carry a toddler on her baby bump? Doctors also warn against carrying your child and walking around when pregnant, only lift and hold on the hip for a short period of time. Seeing this makes me think that she actually never been pregnant as she does not have any idea how pregnant women behave. I would never carry my child around on my baby bump only on the hip even though I have been doing vinyasa yoga for years.

Really? (not being snarky, I don't have kids) That seems like impossible to follow for moms with several small kids and no help (the "Don't carry your kids" part).

Notice the photos are by "Backgrid," a paparazzi company known for being hired for staged encounters. It must have been killing her to stay inside while Harry was away. She had to call in the big guns to produce some "candid" shots to make her feel better.

Wants her privacy indeed. :lol:

Why would you use a pap company known for being a pap company you probably hired! (not questioning what you are saying, I was wondering the same thing when the Canada pap encounter happened too) It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, it's like admitting they are not interested enough to chase you.

I love the Cambridge kids (Louis will be 3 tomorrow!) but I also feel Archie's parents haven't exactly shown him in a favourable way so far. Maybe he'll sue them for presenting him to the world in nothing but full diapers once he's old enough.
Don't like the parents, but the kid is cute!!!

1619132889022.png