Massaccesi Handbags

I didn't apply any filters, but my phone does make it a little bit brighter in tone. It is a bright grape color to begin with but not quite exactly as vibrant as the picture. Not sure if he has any in stock since this was maybe 3 promos ago.

Thank you! Yes I have so many purple bags including 2 other purple shades from Massacessi :graucho: This leather is so nice in slouchy bags.

Thank you! I wonder if he will have this type of leather return in the future :love:
Thank you, do you mind if I use your photo (purple Verona Hera) to show Marco and see if he has any left? If there is still stock, I might put a skin on reserve.

Last edited:
Thank you, do you mind if I use your photo (purple Verona Hera) to show Marco and see if he has any left? If there is still stock, I might put a skin on reserve.
Of course.

I think it looks a lot like the long gone Plum Verona...

View attachment 5060976
Yes that is what it is! He was out of the amethyst verona when he was running the verona promo and said he had plum verona which is similar.

I saw some posts but of course I cannot them about how long bags are taking. I emailed Marco about lining for my tan cuoio toscano Ellen. When he responded he mentioned that Italy has placed some work restrictions due to the surge in Covid cases. They are not allowed to work after 4pm among a number of other restrictions. He mentioned this impacts their production of handbags. We will all have to be a little more patient waiting for our bags to be produced because of this. He indicated it is frustrating for the workshop but he is working as quickly as he can without impact to the high quality he wants for MM bags.
While I am all for collective safety measures to help in alleviating the pandemic, some of them really make little sense. How is not allowing a small atelier work past 4 pm going to help in stopping the spread of a virus? :confused1: Small businesses bear the brunt of the pandemic as it is without bureaucratic nonsense. Sorry, rant over.

Those purples!!
The hera strap is very interesting. Does it unfold somehow?

also, I haven’t seen much movement with the spring colors and new designs. what do you all think about them?
The bags did not captivate me, and I generally prefer deep and dark colours.
So I was thrilled to see the Purple Merinos and I ordered a Calista :biggrin:. Merinos is so perfect for Calistas.

Reactions: Rikireads