Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

I love the regular size on you! Proportions are better imo.
thank you - not sure why i feel the orher way around. Probably i’m not a bangle type girl- only chains or tennis bracelet for me so far. I haven’t been able to decide on my birthday gift yet

Attachments

• F5218917-E37D-422A-B2E9-1A0A2F614ADC.jpeg
    F5218917-E37D-422A-B2E9-1A0A2F614ADC.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 447
  • 8DA4B3CC-986A-4C43-8ACB-76D59E190093.jpeg
    8DA4B3CC-986A-4C43-8ACB-76D59E190093.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 473
  • 84430ECA-A30F-45D4-9A51-04454215292E.jpeg
    84430ECA-A30F-45D4-9A51-04454215292E.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 461
  • 31EB58EC-4F4F-43A5-B23E-B28C01203CED.jpeg
    31EB58EC-4F4F-43A5-B23E-B28C01203CED.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 433
  • 6A2565D0-4E77-4859-91AE-2BC8A1A1C680.jpeg
    6A2565D0-4E77-4859-91AE-2BC8A1A1C680.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 419
  • 725E34AA-A860-47EF-B6B9-4CD223ECF878.jpeg
    725E34AA-A860-47EF-B6B9-4CD223ECF878.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 408
Thanks for all your replies and suggestions! :heart: Will probably get the Reg JUC with diamonds!

Apologies if it's been asked before - what do you think of wearing the Reg JUC and Reg LOVE on separate arms? Especially since the Reg JUC is such a statement piece, wearing it with the Reg LOVE may look too chunky with my petite frame. Though it does seem like building a stack on only one arm seems to be the preferred way to go...

Hi @garysimcox,
I took the bracelet back to the boutique and the SA gave it to the jeweler who said that the diamonds are sticking out a little a bit causing the scratches and the red marks on my wrist. It's defiantly a beautiful bracelet. I want to mix and match it with my other Cartier pieces. My thin JUC ring isn't the comfiest to wear as well, but I got used to it, so I think I will get used to this bracelet.

I would definitely get it with diamonds— it’s so gorgeous and special, and it really brings out the diamonds on your Love.

I agree you could do either size! I think it depends on the look you’re going for— as a piece on its own I definitely prefer the full size, but for a stack it does sort of overshadow the love, whereas I think the smaller one complements but doesn’t overshadow, so keep that in mind. I am having pretty much the same exact dilemma right now, except I have the classic YG love without diamonds.

Yes it's me in the pictures, I've been to Cartier twice on different days to try out the bracelets :blush: You're right I'm petite around 5" only.

My SA says I can pull off both sizes (as it just depends on what style I'm going for on the day...) so I can't make up my mind as I wear both skirts/dresses and pants often...

Would you recommend the Reg with or without diamond?

Thanks x

Thanks for all your replies and suggestions! :heart: Will probably get the Reg JUC with diamonds!

Apologies if it's been asked before - what do you think of wearing the Reg JUC and Reg LOVE on separate arms? Especially since the Reg JUC is such a statement piece, wearing it with the Reg LOVE may look too chunky with my petite frame. Though it does seem like building a stack on only one arm seems to be the preferred way to go...
I do it all the time or layer the JUC on my left wrist with a small Tank watch

I have the Love ❤ in size 15. I tried the JUC in 15 & it’s toooo big. Asked my SA if I can special order size 14, he said that’s not an option. Has anyone heard of the size 14 becoming available?

I would wait.Cartier recently made the small JUC in size 14 so I’m sure they will eventually make the regular JUC in 14 too.

I have the Love ❤ in size 15. I tried the JUC in 15 & it’s toooo big. Asked my SA if I can special order size 14, he said that’s not an option. Has anyone heard of the size 14 becoming available?

I called customer service earlier today and they said that size 14 for the regular sized JUC is not available in the near future. However she did offer an option to custom order for me. I specifically inquired on the yellow gold JUC with diamonds and the customer service rep said that it can be custom made to order in size 11cm-13.25cm. Custom order fee of $5,130.

I called customer service earlier today and they said that size 14 for the regular sized JUC is not available in the near future. However she did offer an option to custom order for me. I specifically inquired on the yellow gold JUC with diamonds and the customer service rep said that it can be custom made to order in size 11cm-13.25cm. Custom order fee of $5,130.
Custom order fee is ridiculous.

Hi everyone!
Need your advice. I’ve recently bought a thin JUC, cause I was sure that the regular one would be too masculine for my arm.
But now after using it for a while I think that it was a mistake. The thin one is very nice and feminine, but I can’t stop thinking of the regular one. Now it’s too late for changing it, but my SA told me that it would be pretty nice to stack them both- thin and thick.

Does smdy wears them both together? Or you think it’s too much?
I don’t know, maybe I should take the ecrou one for stacking with my thin JUC, but I’m so in love with the regular JUC.

Hi everyone!
Need your advice. I’ve recently bought a thin JUC, cause I was sure that the regular one would be too masculine for my arm.
But now after using it for a while I think that it was a mistake. The thin one is very nice and feminine, but I can’t stop thinking of the regular one. Now it’s too late for changing it, but my SA told me that it would be pretty nice to stack them both- thin and thick.

I don’t know, maybe I should take the ecrou one for stacking with my thin JUC, but I’m so in love with the regular JUC.

I’m not sure how they’d stack side by side (haven’t tried, though I have a regular size JUC). I feel like because of the shape it may it may lay better with a bracelet in between.

I don’t think you should give up on owning the classic size if you really love it! The ecrou is still an $$$ piece if it’s not the one you really want.

Reactions: Beautifulsheer
Hi everyone!

You should get the regular JUC if you want it. I'm not sure they would stack well, maybe you can sell the small one to fund the classic ? Or wear it on your other arm ?

Reactions: Beautifulsheer

I wear my plain YG regular JUC and Love on separate arms very often (especially when active). I really like seeing the designs separately, especially the JUC which I find almost feminine with all the curves etc on its own, a real statement! I find the Love more masculine on its own with the harder lines and thickness but also love the look on its own. Both standout pieces! Also stack sometimes.

I’m not sure how they’d stack side by side (haven’t tried, though I have a regular size JUC). I feel like because of the shape it may it may lay better with a bracelet in between.

I don’t think you should give up on owning the classic size if you really love it! The ecrou is still an $$$ piece if it’s not the one you really want.
Thank you so much! I also think that I should buy smth I really love. I like the ecrou design, but I’m in looove with regular JUC.