Keepall XS

..addicted :panic: For any Keepall XS owners that dislike slouching, I recommend using a bag insert, especially for the leather ones. I got mine from Samorga - it’s perfect.

View attachment 5067234View attachment 5067235
Beautiful - I see you are addited :lol: :tup:
I have the XS in the dark blue watercolor leather version, and I love it!!
I ordered an insert from Samorga for it a couple of days ago in the 1,2mm primarily to protect the interior. I am super OCD with the interior of my bags:P
This is such a small bag, do you really think there will be a problem with slouching? Personally I don't think so, but I might be wrong...

City keepall noir is beautiful too, if you like black colour bag and bigger bag . The seal trunk sling bag is available online here, so I guess it is not hard to get .
Ye
I have the first city keepall with patch one — so I am thinking should I get Xia this time - as man not sure XX looks too lady on me- due to the small size- I like seal noir as trunk — but I have several sling bags already— hard decision this time— do you think this leather getting scratches easily? Thanks

OMG!! Congrats and thnx for sharing. This color with the black hardware is just wow:nuts::drool: Stunning. how does the leather feel? Mine is arriving later this week now I’m extra excited
I’m sure you are excited , congrats!
Are you getting the khaki as well? The leather is smooth, and it looks matte , like rubber :biggrin: