Cartier in Action

Watch twin! Here’s my panthere after service. I had the crystal, dial and crown replaced, so she looks almost new.
View attachment 5057443

Watch twin indeed!!! Mine was also serviced very recently and roughly same procedure! I was amazed how great it started to loook after being serviced! I must say this is an extremely beautiful and elegant piece of watch without being too blingy but being a statement piece at the same time.

Reactions: dgaf
I absolutely love your evil eye bracelets! And your amazing stack of course!!
What is the size of your Ilanit bracelets? The mini or the regular? And did you ask for a bigger size of the chain or took the regular size that is offered on the website?
Many many thanks for your reply :flowers:
Thanks! I have both sizes but the ones in the pic is the mini. I think the chain length is standard but you can choose where to hook it. My loves are size 17 for reference. Here’s both sizes.

Attachments

• 22B7B0EE-3AA1-4FEC-A4D8-41745A3922A1.png
    22B7B0EE-3AA1-4FEC-A4D8-41745A3922A1.png
    624.8 KB · Views: 481
Thanks! I have both sizes but the ones in the pic is the mini. I think the chain length is standard but you can choose where to hook it. My loves are size 17 for reference. Here’s both sizes.
Thank you so much, this is very helpful!!
My Love is also 17 (not a tight fit) and it will most probably cross over the bracelets if worn together. Can you see any damage in your eye bracelets by wearing them with your beautiful Loves?
Thank you again :flowers:

Reactions: Sparkledolll
Thank you so much, this is very helpful!!
My Love is also 17 (not a tight fit) and it will most probably cross over the bracelets if worn together. Can you see any damage in your eye bracelets by wearing them with your beautiful Loves?
Thank you again :flowers:
No damage so far but I change my stack every 3-4 days so I don’t wear the evil eye bracelets a lot. HTH!

Reactions: Chachalouve