DAVID YURMAN lovers, show your stacks!

Hi how does everyone's store their cable bracelets esp the silver? Mine are in a drawer in the pouches but I honestly think it would be easier to have them in my jewelry box if they wouldn't get damaged or tarnish more easily

Hi how does everyone's store their cable bracelets esp the silver? Mine are in a drawer in the pouches but I honestly think it would be easier to have them in my jewelry box if they wouldn't get damaged or tarnish more easily

I store mine in my jewelry box. Wherever you store silver it'll need to be cleaned regularly, but it only takes a little effort to keep it sparkly. I highly recommend Connoisseurs Silver Polishing Cloths (available on Amazon). I've used them for years and they're much better than the little polishing cloths that DY provides.

Last edited:
I store mine in my jewelry box. Wherever you store silver it'll need to be cleaned regularly, but it only takes a little effort to keep it sparkly. I highly recommend Connoisseurs Silver Polishing Cloths (available on Amazon). I've used them for years and they're much better than the little polishing cloths that DY provides.
I do the same. And those cloths are amazing. I just cleaned mine last week and was amazed at how dingy they got sitting for a year of quarantine! I give them a good dish soap and water bath after too.

Reactions: Cosmopolitan
I do the same. And those cloths are amazing. I just cleaned mine last week and was amazed at how dingy they got sitting for a year of quarantine! I give them a good dish soap and water bath after too.

Yup, I do a major cleaning of all my silver jewelry about three or four times per year, and like you I follow the Connoisseurs Silver Polishing Cloths with a soak in Dawn dish soap and water. It all looks brand new afterward. :tup:

Just as an aside, when I browse DY jewelry on The Real Real I cannot believe how disgustingly tarnished and dirty some of the pieces are. Who would leave that sitting in their jewelry box? Yuck. :yucky: It's really not that hard to keep silver jewelry pretty and clean and preserve your investment.

Reactions: limom