What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Two orders I placed at one of our previous visits came in today, a Petit-H Silk Bracelet and an Attache Soie kit (in Etoupe). The kit allows you to use a scarf, losange, twilly-maxi slim or twillon to use as a bag strap, and hence get a much longer strap than Hermès actually offers, perfect if you're struggling to cross-body your bag comfortably! I wrapped the extra length of my twilly-maxi slim around the attachments to hide the mis-matched color (the only options we could find were gold, etoupe, and dark blue).

View attachment 5033103View attachment 5033104View attachment 5033105View attachment 5033106View attachment 5033107
I wonder if they will have many more combinations of colour and hardware for these extended straps to matches the bag

I wonder if they will have many more combinations of colour and hardware for these extended straps to matches the bag

The Attache Soie comes in several colors and both Palladium and Gold Hardware. I think I had a choice of at least four colors (noir, etoupe, gold, and some dark blue) and one of them had gold hardware. Unfortunately there's just not a lot of them in stock in general anywhere to choose from. Ideally I'd have liked some in Craie, but I just went with the best neutral I could find for my bags that was available (etoupe).

I can never say No to a cape from Hermes:smile:
I am gagging over that red... beautiful choice and wear it in good health :flowers:
The Attache Soie comes in several colors and both Palladium and Gold Hardware. I think I had a choice of at least four colors (noir, etoupe, gold, and some dark blue) and one of them had gold hardware. Unfortunately there's just not a lot of them in stock in general anywhere to choose from. Ideally I'd have liked some in Craie, but I just went with the best neutral I could find for my bags that was available (etoupe).
@JeanGranger , I’ll add to this that leathers are Epsom and Tadelakt right now. It also comes in red (vif perhaps, but they didn’t tell me which one and it had sold by the time I went in store a couple of weeks before lockdown 3).

I’m hunting down the black tadelakt with PH to turn my Kelly Longue into a shoulder bag.

A both gorgeous and practical beauty! Congrats :love: a friend of mine that has a huge handbag collection told me once her Halzans are her most reached for bags.
I can see why. Those 2 pockets on the front and back are super practical and the bag actually stay shut as long as it’s worn crossbody because of the design of the strap.
it’s so under the radar and i love it!