Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

Gorgeous - as usual. You really know how to wear 130s dear. I was wondering, did you ever try the peppercorn method that we talked about a while back. I can tell you they were really my best friend when I went back to work full time. That means standing at the sales counter full time of course. I find they take a little getting used to but after the first hour or so they really make standing on 130mm points so much easier...
Hi, what is the peppercorn method? I have never heard of it .

Hi, what is the peppercorn method? I have never heard of it .
The peppercorn method is really simple and works great to help ease the pain of wearing tight pointy toe pumps with 130mm heels (my everyday heels these days). It was taught to me by one of my girlfriends that works with me here at the shop. She always wears very pointy very tight pumps everyday. Of course we all notice each other during our 8 hour workday. I used to see her doing the usual lift one leg, lift the other leg to ease the pain when she first got to work but by 9 am she seemed to be able to keep both feet on the floor for the rest of the day. At first I didn't think anything of it but, finally I just had to ask her how she did it. The answer is really obvious, now that I know it. The trick is to make the toes numb as soon as possible. My toes always go numb by the end of the day but the peppercorn method really speeds that up. All you do is tape 4 or 5 peppercorns to the inside top of the toe of your heels. Make sure each peppercorn is directly above each of your toe knuckles (I guess that's what they're called - lol) so that when you put your foot into the toe the peppercorns put pressure at just the right points to make sure your toes go numb as soon as possible. Of course if you do it right there will be a little more pain when you first put on your pointy toe heels but after about an hour your toes will go numb and presto! No more pain for the rest of the day!

Reactions: jeans&heels
Gorgeous - as usual. You really know how to wear 130s dear. I was wondering, did you ever try the peppercorn method that we talked about a while back. I can tell you they were really my best friend when I went back to work full time. That means standing at the sales counter full time of course. I find they take a little getting used to but after the first hour or so they really make standing on 130mm points so much easier...

Thanks Christina! No I didn't try the peppercorn method. What was the trick again? Of course I don't stand all day in 130mm heels like you.

Absolutely stunning :heart:

Thanks jeans&heels!!!

You own Casual Friday!

Thanks Kat!!! I try...:smile:

Hi Stilly
It’s been a long time since you wore the Ayers python So kate.
Any pic?

I'll to dig those out stellaking. You're correct...I haven't worn those in a long while.

Gorgeous pics! So glad you are still posting in this thread, Stilly! :smile:

Thanks Miss T.!!! Yes I'm still posting my CL's and little outfits regularly...

So lovely :heart:

Thanks aporl!!!

The peppercorn method is really simple and works great to help ease the pain of wearing tight pointy toe pumps with 130mm heels (my everyday heels these days). It was taught to me by one of my girlfriends that works with me here at the shop. She always wears very pointy very tight pumps everyday. Of course we all notice each other during our 8 hour workday. I used to see her doing the usual lift one leg, lift the other leg to ease the pain when she first got to work but by 9 am she seemed to be able to keep both feet on the floor for the rest of the day. At first I didn't think anything of it but, finally I just had to ask her how she did it. The answer is really obvious, now that I know it. The trick is to make the toes numb as soon as possible. My toes always go numb by the end of the day but the peppercorn method really speeds that up. All you do is tape 4 or 5 peppercorns to the inside top of the toe of your heels. Make sure each peppercorn is directly above each of your toe knuckles (I guess that's what they're called - lol) so that when you put your foot into the toe the peppercorns put pressure at just the right points to make sure your toes go numb as soon as possible. Of course if you do it right there will be a little more pain when you first put on your pointy toe heels but after about an hour your toes will go numb and presto! No more pain for the rest of the day!

Now I do remember this Christina. My toes usually don't go numb in the few hours I wear my 130mm heels...but again, I'm not standing all day and I usually get to slip them off a few times when I wear them and I'm sitting so my toes don't go numb.