Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

I was offered a Herbag 31 Pegasus Pop. I have 2 others. For me the Herbag is great for summer. Just wondering if the Pegasus Pop would be a nice addition or too much going on. Thoughts??
OMG YES!! So beautiful! l would get it in a heartbeat! :hbeat: l have this on my wishlist with my SA so it´s great to see that they are still in production! :nuts:

Reactions: Keren16
I was offered a Herbag 31 Pegasus Pop. I have 2 others. For me the Herbag is great for summer. Just wondering if the Pegasus Pop would be a nice addition or too much going on. Thoughts??
I'm envious, my SA said these are sold out but clearly not! (May I ask if you're in US?). That being said I do agree this is more summer statement bag (well spring fall would work too) and would look amazing with jeans and T shirt etc, so I think you'd find uses for it as long as you aren't big on being a "minimalist " in theory.

I'm envious, my SA said these are sold out but clearly not! (May I ask if you're in US?). That being said I do agree this is more summer statement bag (well spring fall would work too) and would look amazing with jeans and T shirt etc, so I think you'd find uses for it as long as you aren't big on being a "minimalist " in theory.
Yes I live in the US. Maybe you can have your SA do a search
Mine was a random find while I was at the store

Went to my boutique today with a girlfriend. She had requested to look at the Herbag and SA brought out a few different colors. I was never interested since it didn't wow me online in pictures, but once I saw it in person and tried it on, I was actually insanely impressed with this bag! The details and quality are a great deal for the price. Long story short, we both left with a new Herbag and I am now a fan. :P

Went to my boutique today with a girlfriend. She had requested to look at the Herbag and SA brought out a few different colors. I was never interested since it didn't wow me online in pictures, but once I saw it in person and tried it on, I was actually insanely impressed with this bag! The details and quality are a great deal for the price. Long story short, we both left with a new Herbag and I am now a fan. :P
Great story! What colours were you shown and can we see a pic of the one you left with? :smile:

Reactions: LegacyFox
Great story! What colours were you shown and can we see a pic of the one you left with? :smile:
I don't know the real names of the colors so forgive me, but he showed us a GORGEOUS black/black with gold hardware. It was STUNNING. My girlfriend ended up with a dark red leather/chocolate with palladium hardware. I ended up with a poussiere/fauve with gold hardware (I only know the official names of the colors for mine since they're on the receipt), which is like a tan leather and pistachio green looking color. We kept talking about that black/black combo afterwards, but her purse collection is 99% black bags and I prefer other neutral/light colors so we passed on it.

Joining the Herbag club! Wasn't expecting to walk out with this but such is the nature of shopping at H, one never knows what one might find! Still love the Pegasus bag but excited to use this blue/noir combo as a casual, easy going day bag. Would love any advice on how you use your Herbags (base shaper? Easiest way to open?) Thx for letting me share.
I bought a base shaper for my Herbag on Etsy. I do this for all my "softer" bags, like Neverfull's etc., because I hate when they bags sag on the bottom. The other plus, I bought a black Herbag, but got a white shaper. Makes it easier to find things.

Reactions: c18027
Hi all - sorry if this has been asked many times before (I haven't had a chance to go back much in this thread), but could those of you with a light-coloured canvas Herbag please comment on the durability of same and how easy it's been to keep these pieces clean? In my non pandemic life, I'm often on the go and in a rush and am worried about coffee spills etc... I normally steer away from light coloured bags but am quite tempted by this one. Many thanks.