MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

Hey guys, for those of you have light coloured bags (I.e. beige, white) how do you store them? Do you keep them in the black dust bag or does it rub off some colour onto it? Thanks :smile:
I don’t keep them in a dust bag. Instead, I store them in a glass cabinet. I am scared that black dust bag will eventually transfer colors to the bag. :sad:

hello everybody :smile:

I need advise please. What do you guys think about this mini bag? I just fell in love with color. I dont own mini bag yet so I am thinking to buy it. Just the price making me think too much :sad: Also the color is limited edition...

I just got it as my first rectangular mini actually and I think it's gorgeous. :love: Purple is my favourite colour so I was very pleased with it. Just attaching some photos for reference.

Attachments

• IMG_1165.jpg
    IMG_1165.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1171.jpg
    IMG_1171.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_1159.jpg
    IMG_1159.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 174
Haven’t posted in this thread for so long since there wasn’t any changes to my minis. However I got lucky and was able to score 2 minis from the 21S collection- black caviar with top handle and the iridescent pink minis. Mini is still one of my most favorite and most used Chanel bags. I always keep them in my bag rotation. Here’s an updated mini family picture. Thank you for letting me share :blush:5F79A740-C949-41DD-8E38-CF925C3EA2C8.jpeg345FB4F6-3D69-4841-91FF-1274BD189B0E.jpeg8C371CA2-7CC4-4731-8CF7-8E3A9BD1CDB6.jpeg

Haven’t posted in this thread for so long since there wasn’t any changes to my minis. However I got lucky and was able to score 2 minis from the 21S collection- black caviar with top handle and the iridescent pink minis. Mini is still one of my most favorite and most used Chanel bags. I always keep them in my bag rotation. Here’s an updated mini family picture. Thank you for letting me share :blush:View attachment 5057958View attachment 5057959View attachment 5057960
Congrats in getting the top handle mini and the iridescent beauty! I absolutely love your collection! I agree with you, minis are my most preferred size handbags as well. After getting my latest one, I banned myself to get any more black, so hopefully I can start adding some colorful beauties like yours ;).

Reactions: M00