Chanel Spring-Summer 2021 Collection (21S)

I used to group the 21S iridescent pink top handle with my other pinks but I think she’s secretly a metallic rosegold:biggrin:

And no, she’s not the same one I had last week. Had to make an exchange due to wrinkling along the edge of the top flap:sad:

View attachment 5056460
I have seen those wrinkling on other mini top handles even the caviar ones... I was nervous about receiving mine. Luckily I got a wrinkle free one! Do you think the wrinkling is from the way it was sewn or just natural linking of the leather?

Just got my first ever chanel handbag in the mini rectangle flap from 21S in the colour NC026 beige (it is more of a light beige in my opinion), LGH and lambskin. I have been wanting a mini for a year now. I am super happy that my SA offered this to me. These are the exact specs that I wanted!

View attachment 5057267
Congrats! :loveeyes: I had no idea this was available for 21S. Could you please share where you were able to obtain this beauty!! I know mini availabilities in different color per Regional Market... it seems Asia and Europe get colors I usually wish we had in the US.

Did any lovelies here get the Trendy CC this season in mint green? I am contemplating adding it to my collection but haven’t seen it in person and it seems like it photographs more blue than green. Also curious about quality on that one... any tips or leads for this one? :angel:

I have seen those wrinkling on other mini top handles even the caviar ones... I was nervous about receiving mine. Luckily I got a wrinkle free one! Do you think the wrinkling is from the way it was sewn or just natural linking of the leather?

I haven’t seen wrinkling in the caviar top handles, but the leather on the lambskin one with wrinkle felt very thin compare to my other lambskin mini’s. The replacement one I got felt thicker more like typical lambskin leather. I didn’t get to feel them side by side so not 100% sure how much the leather difference really is.

Reactions: Pchul
My new white small CF from 21S :yahoo:

Thank you to @nat74 who pointed me in the direction of such a great SA. I’m SO happy I returned the seasonal 19 flap flag and got this!! Timeless and classic :love: And has just the right amount of sheen when the light touches.

Attachments

• DC37FF8D-A660-43CF-A1D7-60DCE9178918.jpeg
    DC37FF8D-A660-43CF-A1D7-60DCE9178918.jpeg
    230.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 8CCF5EFE-FE19-4231-80BE-5211353D8E5D.jpeg
    8CCF5EFE-FE19-4231-80BE-5211353D8E5D.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 164
  • 293CC5BB-0058-46F1-8BBB-0F1747FF6795.jpeg
    293CC5BB-0058-46F1-8BBB-0F1747FF6795.jpeg
    188.9 KB · Views: 127
I haven’t seen wrinkling in the caviar top handles, but the leather on the lambskin one with wrinkle felt very thin compare to my other lambskin mini’s. The replacement one I got felt thicker more like typical lambskin leather. I didn’t get to feel them side by side so not 100% sure how much the leather difference really is.
I saw a couple of YT videos on the wrinkly caviar ones. One was black and the other beige like mine. I feel that lambskin leather has so many variations nowadays... the older lambskin leathers seemed thicker and more durable... and also more buttery... I am thinking the actual lambs used back then were probably “healthier.” These days, because of the environment, animals have less “nutritional intake” because of what’s going on in our world today... we are surrounded by more toxic materials and unhealthy plants/crops.... I am not an expert but just a thought :noworry:

Thank you to @nat74 who pointed me in the direction of such a great SA. I’m SO happy I returned the seasonal 19 flap flag and got this!! Timeless and classic :love: And has just the right amount of sheen when the light touches.
Congratulations!! She is gorgeous.:loveeyes: I agree with you classic is timeless and as it’s called classic.
Love that you were able to get it and that Nat74 was able to help you! She is truly a blessing to this community. I love this forum. Congrats again!

Yellow and pink truly beautiful IRL. I would say yellow has the “neon” vibe thread is greenish neon color is very similar to tennis ball . Pink is more vibrant Barbi pink, initially I was hoping for pink to blind me with bright “neon”. So I was not impressed with pictures I seen, until I saw pink in person. It truly made me feel like a Barbi , I fell in love with it immediately.
Lambskin is delicate and luxurious. From the two, I felt pink little more durable than yellow one. But compare to my other older lambskin Chanel classics they are the same.
I been collecting lambskin since 2012, fairly new to Chanel compare to others here.
You do have to be careful with light color lambskin. I do not baby my bags but I don’t throw them around either. All I know lambskin can handle lot more beating than people think. I have scratches, some color transfers, and corner wears on some of my older lambs.
If you are afraid I would suggest caviar calfskin. IMO some of these colors shows off very nicely on lambskin. Let us know if you find the yellow .

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! I found the neon yellow and bought it! I will do a reveal once it arrives!!!

Wow what a beauty! Enjoy and wear her in good health! @nat74 is a rock star! I hope to score one for myself is well.

Just got my first ever chanel handbag in the mini rectangle flap from 21S in the colour NC026 beige (it is more of a light beige in my opinion), LGH and lambskin. I have been wanting a mini for a year now. I am super happy that my SA offered this to me. These are the exact specs that I wanted!

View attachment 5057267
Super gorgeous and lambskin looks sturdy too! Congrats on your first!