Jean Schlumberger Fanclub

Thank you so much for sharing these stunning pieces. They looked amazing on your. So intrigued by the way they made the wiring on the bracelet. May I ask how much the pieces are?

Hi @MatAllston I did not ask because they were definitely out of my budget haha)))). I had a look at other pieces though for which I've got the pricing.
For example this one, Platinum/18K Yellow Gold Stitches Diamond Ring is 45,900 SGD.

tiff.jpeg

I can appreciate the price tag for unique pieces with fantastic workmanship but soleste pieces with quite average stones and very standard settings feel extremely overpriced to me. They had a Soleste kunzite ring for a fortune over there and I have an independently sourced stone at home with much better colour, untreated and for a fraction of the price as well.

Hi @MatAllston I did not ask because they were definitely out of my budget haha)))). I had a look at other pieces though for which I've got the pricing.
For example this one, Platinum/18K Yellow Gold Stitches Diamond Ring is 45,900 SGD.

View attachment 5053551

I can appreciate the price tag for unique pieces with fantastic workmanship but soleste pieces with quite average stones and very standard settings feel extremely overpriced to me. They had a Soleste kunzite ring for a fortune over there and I have an independently sourced stone at home with much better colour, untreated and for a fraction of the price as well.

Thank you. The ring is stunning. Schlumberger statement pieces are truly one of a kind.

Reactions: Ylesiya
Slightly outside my budget at the moment unfortunately. It is about 74K USD as I later found out with them and they still did not know the stone count.
I might see if I can find estate pieces at reasonable prices though...
On the bright side though, here is my latest addition to my collection. I've been hunting the pink gold version for a while!
This is a beautiful solid piece circa 2000s.

View attachment 4930143View attachment 4930144
this ring is so stunning in rose gold! i have it in my wishlist but I cant choose between platinum or yellow gold. Is it comfy to wear? do you wear it daily or for special occasions?

Hi @Yinglin,
To answer your questions: all my rings are kinda vintage which are wider and heavier. I don't wear them full time, partially because I baby my jewellery and want to preserve these rings in very good condition. Modern rings in tiffany stores lost quite a bit of weight which I personally don't appreciate.
I would say that these older rings I would not choose for a non-stop wear although you get used to them fairly quickly. Modern rings are not as thick and should be much more comfortable to wear them full time, based on my comparison in the store. Here is the post:

Let me know if you have any questions)))
My favourites are: Rose gold, iconic platinum+ YG, tsavorite and the custom made emerald+sapphire - this one is rather striking!

Hi @Yinglin,
To answer your questions: all my rings are kinda vintage which are wider and heavier. I don't wear them full time, partially because I baby my jewellery and want to preserve these rings in very good condition. Modern rings in tiffany stores lost quite a bit of weight which I personally don't appreciate.
I would say that these older rings I would not choose for a non-stop wear although you get used to them fairly quickly. Modern rings are not as thick and should be much more comfortable to wear them full time, based on my comparison in the store. Here is the post:

Let me know if you have any questions)))
My favourites are: Rose gold, iconic platinum+ YG, tsavorite and the custom made emerald+sapphire - this one is rather striking!
Thanks for sharing your knowledge and taking the time to reply my questions.
I don't have any Tiffany's pieces yet. My jewelry is made out of non branded meaningful pieces, some Cartier and some VCA :smile: but the Schlumberger ring takes my breath away and that is coming from someone who is not a diamond ring kind of girl, but that ring is perfection. I like jewelry to be meaningful and for my 40th birthday I'd love to get something really special but that I could also enjoy daily or let's say I'm not looking for something to wear on special occasions only lol I only see the all platinum and platinum+yellow gold in my country. Does it come in all yellow gold or all pink gold or is it only in the vintage rings? thanks~

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and taking the time to reply my questions.
I don't have any Tiffany's pieces yet. My jewelry is made out of non branded meaningful pieces, some Cartier and some VCA :smile: but the Schlumberger ring takes my breath away and that is coming from someone who is not a diamond ring kind of girl, but that ring is perfection. I like jewelry to be meaningful and for my 40th birthday I'd love to get something really special but that I could also enjoy daily or let's say I'm not looking for something to wear on special occasions only lol I only see the all platinum and platinum+yellow gold in my country. Does it come in all yellow gold or all pink gold or is it only in the vintage rings? thanks~

Currently 16 stone Schlumberger rings are available in full yellow gold with coloured stones only (ruby, sapphire, tsavorite, pink sapphire). Full diamond rings come in full rose gold, platinum + yellow gold crosses or full platinum.
I think modern rings were adjusted to make them more wearable on daily basis. Although once I felt the vintage rings, I understood I am a heavy ring person :smile:

Well, it seems like now is a good time to revive this thread. To start, I picked the wrong item last year when I got the alternating Victoria bracelet. Should’ve bought the bird on the rock in July when it was $30,000. Very sad.

In December, the price for the bird on the rock rose to $50,000. And now in February the price is $75,000. And remember this is is for the entry level amethyst/citrine version.

Schlumberger is really being pushed by Tiffany. Everything Schlumberger has increased in retail so much. It’s crazy. The Victoria bracelet only went up from $44,000 to $46,000.

Now I feel like I’ll never be able to justify buying a bird on the rock brooch. And it feels like my bracelet was performed poorly as an “investment.” The only other Schlumberger piece I like is the 16 stone ring. But that hasn’t increased much in price. From $10,500 to $11,200. I feel like I might still have time. Jeez. So many price increases for this designer. So many decisions!

Well, it seems like now is a good time to revive this thread. To start, I picked the wrong item last year when I got the alternating Victoria bracelet. Should’ve bought the bird on the rock in July when it was $30,000. Very sad.

In December, the price for the bird on the rock rose to $50,000. And now in February the price is $75,000. And remember this is is for the entry level amethyst/citrine version.

Schlumberger is really being pushed by Tiffany. Everything Schlumberger has increased in retail so much. It’s crazy. The Victoria bracelet only went up from $44,000 to $46,000.

Now I feel like I’ll never be able to justify buying a bird on the rock brooch. And it feels like my bracelet was performed poorly as an “investment.” The only other Schlumberger piece I like is the 16 stone ring. But that hasn’t increased much in price. From $10,500 to $11,200. I feel like I might still have time. Jeez. So many price increases for this designer. So many decisions!

I got the 16 stone ring in December 2019 and it was 9400 I believe. I was stunned to see how much it has gone up since then.

Reactions: Bagatha Christie