The Pochette Felicie Club!

Hello! Just wanted to see what your favorite bicolor felicity is...
Dove grey/cream
Black/cream
Saffron/cream
Hello! I am currently deciding on if I keep both the black/cream and the saffron/cream…
I think the black/cream is a Definite, and I love the saffron/cream Because yellow is my favorite color. I already have a monogram FP... I just love this bag for how compact it is yet is organized and holds exactly what I need.62FC7782-1452-4AAB-A9E1-CE5F15F131DD.jpeg9678308C-2CBC-42B3-A633-C1984D53A643.jpeg3360EF35-16B5-48FF-88EC-69F0234C08C8.jpeg1263DAA7-7F3A-466D-89F7-F72F3E3877C2.jpeg

Hi I would like to know if you recommend this gorgeous pochette, also pros e cons !thank you in advance
I definitely recommend pochette Felicie! Pros: Very beautiful, robust, versatile, great value for money (with a detachable chain and two inserts) and suitable for any weather! Cons: pretty small and holds only essentials, and snap closure could be a con if does not open and close easily. Overall, especially in one of the canvas prints, a great hard wearing bag!

Reactions: speedy30lv
I definitely recommend pochette Felicie! Pros: Very beautiful, robust, versatile, great value for money (with a detachable chain and two inserts) and suitable for any weather! Cons: pretty small and holds only essentials, and snap closure could be a con if does not open and close easily. Overall, especially in one of the canvas prints, a great hard wearing bag!
Thank you you’re so kind !❤️

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
Hello! Just wanted to see what your favorite bicolor felicity is...
Dove grey/cream
Black/cream
Saffron/cream

I have the dove cream and when I saw the other two I was mad I didn't wait. But then I also realized that the dove can be used in all seasons whereas the black feels more serious and the saffron definitely summer that I thought maybe I got the right one. I can't justify buying more than one since I haven't actually used mine since i got it in feb

Hi everyone! I ordered the Felicie in Monogram. It’s my first LV and first luxury bag and I’m so excited!

I read many posts in this thread saying to store it in its dust bag with the flap open, and to use your finger to go under the flap (opening it like mail), rather than pulling the flap open.

Just wondering if you guys store it upright or flat? Thanks!

Hi everyone! I ordered the Felicie in Monogram. It’s my first LV and first luxury bag and I’m so excited!

I read many posts in this thread saying to store it in its dust bag with the flap open, and to use your finger to go under the flap (opening it like mail), rather than pulling the flap open.

Just wondering if you guys store it upright or flat? Thanks!
I store mine in the dust bag with the flap closed, but not in the box. I usually sit mine upright but don't think it matters too much

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now