Post your entire Coach bag collection...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2013
I didn’t come across an existing thread like this so hopefully I’m not duplicating. I sold off all of my Coach bags from years ago and rebuilt recently with these babies. Clearly, I have a style that I love... cross bodies with chain straps and Napa quilted leather. I’m also obsessed with Coach’s color chalk! I have more color variety in my Rebecca Minkoff collection and larger, slouchy bags too. My bluebell Cassie is still new and I may not keep her bc I really want an item from my wishlist instead but I had to include her for now.

Post your collection and list any wishlist items you have :smile:

My wish list is the Madison 18 shoulder bag in black glove tanned leather with brass hardware m, Quilted Parker top handle or a Tabby top handle with same color combo. I would also love a Rogue 30 but have to wait for the right deal on one.

I can only imagine the amazing collections everyone has! :smile:

CDCBBC61-9C7E-4F21-BDF4-74B757075415.jpeg

There is the "how many coach purses do you have" thread. A lot of amazing pictures there.

I am a Coach newbie and have the Tabby 20 in black, beige and bordeaux. There is a lot on my lovelist but I know that all the bags there are wants and not needs.

I must say that I normally gravitate to grained leather and most Coach styles I like are smooth. That helps a lot in me not going overboard with it.

Love that your collection is so versatile and yet so streamlined. Buying multiples is not for everything but if I like a bag, multiples give me the chance to wear them with different outfits, in different seasons, and I don't wear out my bag to quickly. I can relate to everyone who has that "they are not the same but similar" mindset.

Reactions: J9Fell4Tiffanys
There is the "how many coach purses do you have" thread. A lot of amazing pictures there.

I am a Coach newbie and have the Tabby 20 in black, beige and bordeaux. There is a lot on my lovelist but I know that all the bags there are wants and not needs.

I must say that I normally gravitate to grained leather and most Coach styles I like are smooth. That helps a lot in me not going overboard with it.

Love that your collection is so versatile and yet so streamlined. Buying multiples is not for everything but if I like a bag, multiples give me the chance to wear them with different outfits, in different seasons, and I don't wear out my bag to quickly. I can relate to everyone who has that "they are not the same but similar" mindset.
Thank you! I try not to buy too many multiple but the Parker line just won me over and I can’t help it. Your tabbies sound like the perfect colors for a collection. Can you share pics or let me know what threads you have shared them on?

I didn’t come across an existing thread like this so hopefully I’m not duplicating. I sold off all of my Coach bags from years ago and rebuilt recently with these babies. Clearly, I have a style that I love... cross bodies with chain straps and Napa quilted leather. I’m also obsessed with Coach’s color chalk! I have more color variety in my Rebecca Minkoff collection and larger, slouchy bags too. My bluebell Cassie is still new and I may not keep her bc I really want an item from my wishlist instead but I had to include her for now.

Post your collection and list any wishlist items you have :smile:

My wish list is the Madison 18 shoulder bag in black glove tanned leather with brass hardware m, Quilted Parker top handle or a Tabby top handle with same color combo. I would also love a Rogue 30 but have to wait for the right deal on one.

I can only imagine the amazing collections everyone has! :smile:

View attachment 5050417
Such a lovely collection you got there!

I am a big fan of the Parker line too and I have the Parker backpack 16 in Red Apple ( it’s so cute ). I have the Black quilted Parker with rivets too. I want to eventually get me the Chalk Parker Backpack too - it’s hard to find.
Also, currently, I am obsessing over the Pillow Tabbys ( confused about the Ivory color...love it but am scared to dirty it ) .
Enjoy your lovely collection!!

• Love
Reactions: J9Fell4Tiffanys
Such a lovely collection you got there!

I am a big fan of the Parker line too and I have the Parker backpack 16 in Red Apple ( it’s so cute ). I have the Black quilted Parker with rivets too. I want to eventually get me the Chalk Parker Backpack too - it’s hard to find.
Also, currently, I am obsessing over the Pillow Tabbys ( confused about the Ivory color...love it but am scared to dirty it ) .
Enjoy your lovely collection!!
Thank you! Isn’t that backpack so cute! I love the apple red. So glad to find someone else who loves Parker’s! :smile: I want it in black too but I do think 3 Parker backpacks would be excessive lol. Keep your eye out on the outlet reserve section. I got my chalk one for about $150 on there. I was completely shocked because I normally get the message that it’s being held by other shoppers lol. The puffy tabby might be more delicate but if you mostly where it as a shoulder bag or hand carry, you would be much safer from color transfer.

Thank you! Isn’t that backpack so cute! I love the apple red. So glad to find someone else who loves Parker’s! :smile: I want it in black too but I do think 3 Parker backpacks would be excessive lol. Keep your eye out on the outlet reserve section. I got my chalk one for about $150 on there. I was completely shocked because I normally get the message that it’s being held by other shoppers lol. The puffy tabby might be more delicate but if you mostly where it as a shoulder bag or hand carry, you would be much safer from color transfer.
Lucky you, that you got that Parker on the outlet Website. I have never ever managed to add any item to my cart because it’s always being held by other shoppers, . Once , I managed to get the black Parker 16 backpack and the order went through. But then three days later I get a message the order was cancelled as my item was not in stock :sad:

Love these purses!! Love to find fellow parker lovers. I’m looking for a parker 18 black without rivets backpack for sale, does anyone know of any?
Omg I would love this one too! They rarely show up on the preloved market and when they do they are priced pretty high. I scored a NWT chalk quilted in the large 18 size for $260 which was actually a good deal. Just stalk Poshmark, Mercari, eBay and Tradesy.

I have to admit I sold off a lot of my collection since my initial post in this thread. I had to realize that I keep having babies and not able to use many of the bags I had lol! I’m about to have 3 littles ages 4 and under!!! Sooo my collection is now:
Parker quilted backpack in small size 16 in black, Large size 18 in chalk
Turnlock backpack in black but might sell this one.
Cassie 19 in chalk
Tabby 26 in chalk
Callie in black with quilting and rivets with pewter hardware (trying to sell bc I don’t get to use it!)
Pillow Madison on large size with black on black (in loveeee with this one!)
Pillow Tabby 26 in Aqua
Pillow Tabby 18 in Vanilla

I need another black with gold hardware bag but it has to be larger so that will go on my wishlist for future releases they may have!

Status
Not open for further replies.