In Honor of Elsa Peretti- Please Post Your Favorite Pieces

Gorgeous collection! You have the belt! I love the belt! I have no idea how I would wear it, but it looks so chic in photos. Love the card holder too!
I think I have this in a magazine somewhere. I’ll look for it.

In the meantime, I found this from eons ago.

View attachment 5045104
This first photo is what me fall in love with the belt. I saw it years ago.. but what do I do with this belt?
I'm not that chic that I can pull it off. :biggrin:

@diane278 Check out Elsa in both photos... she looked chic wearing it when she had a waist and also when she didn't have a waist. You will rock too! Need a mod shot to inspire us! :tup:

View attachment 5045257

View attachment 5045258
My silver horseshoe belt buckles.

View attachment 5045280

This is why I no longer wear the belt. By the way, the buckle comes in three sizes, but the leather strap is the same length on all three Buckles. As you can see, I haven’t polished it in quite some time.
4ECFD3E3-798E-402D-AEBA-822F27297F41.jpeg

This is why I no longer wear the belt. By the way, the buckle comes in three sizes, but the leather strap is the same length on all three Buckles. As you can see, I haven’t polished it in quite some time.
View attachment 5047924
It looks great! Now you make me want to get a belt, it's so iconic Elsa to me, and it looks great with your bone cuff!

Pictures of your Bean/Beans please!
This is me, wearing the bean medium size.
My nieces' beans are silver. ( I did not picture them)

I love to touch the bean, the shape is so smooth and nice to touch!
Funny thing is: my niece loves to play with the bean, too. Who doesn't? ;)

Just looking at this (familiar, 10 year old photo) makes me miss Elsa Peretti even more. So sad!

_DSC0420-2.jpg

It looks great! Now you make me want to get a belt, it's so iconic Elsa to me, and it looks great with your bone cuff!
It looks beautiful on you! You should wear and enjoy it.
The belt isn’t comfortable anymore. It tries to ride up if I wear it. I’m all about being comfortable. My time with it was great, but I’ve moved on....

Small 05 silver dbty necklace. I ordered it in the USA through my brother. Saved abit as more expensive here in Australia. I would love more. Thanks Elsa RIP
I love your cross. Is it turquoise? Or maybe since you're in Australia, is it an opal? Where did you get it?
It's beautiful and looks great with your DBTY.

This is me, wearing the bean medium size.
My nieces' beans are silver. ( I did not picture them)

I love to touch the bean, the shape is so smooth and nice to touch!
Funny thing is: my niece loves to play with the bean, too. Who doesn't? ;)

Just looking at this (familiar, 10 year old photo) makes me miss Elsa Peretti even more. So sad!

View attachment 5048125

I love your bean, thanks for sharing, lovely_bag! :flowers: I also enjoyed visiting your blog and seeing your beautiful photos. :smile:

I have the .25 cttw set in silver. I would really love to see your yellow diamond paired with your necklace! The Lucida is a beautiful cut! I wish they never retired it.
427B40C2-7711-4049-AFDF-18E296C76DED.jpeg
Here you go. The DBTY always flips for me. I bought these years ago, it’s nice to rotate my little treasures now and then and I do enjoy wearing them. In tribute to a talented lady, RIP.