In Honor of Elsa Peretti- Please Post Your Favorite Pieces

I’ve begun a clean-out, sorting through and deciding which clothes, jewelry and accessories to keep, and which to let go. These are keepers, but I decided while they were all out I’d take a beauty pic! I’ve been experimenting with how best to photograph jewelry, and this time I added a bit of direct light for some extra sparkle. :smile:

Teardrop Earrings in Platinum/Rock Crystal, Sterling Silver, Platinum/Diamond, and Yellow Gold

TCO - 4 prs teardrop earrings - 2.jpg

I’ve begun a clean-out, sorting through and deciding which clothes, jewelry and accessories to keep, and which to let go. These are keepers, but I decided while they were all out I’d take a beauty pic! I’ve been experimenting with how best to photograph jewelry, and this time I added a bit of direct light for some extra sparkle. :smile:

Teardrop Earrings in Platinum/Rock Crystal, Sterling Silver, Platinum/Diamond, and Yellow Gold

View attachment 5046810
Your collection is perfection!

I have to say thank you to everyone who has been participating in this thread! It has given me so much joy to see everyone’s beautiful collections. This thread definitely brought back my love of Peretti sterling and designs that are less popular. I know that there are many threads/discussions about DBTY/Bean/Open Heart but it is so nice to celebrate her entire collection as well. So thank you all and keep the collections coming :yahoo: .
I totally agree....this has been the best thread! It's so exciting to see everyone share their pieces. I too, have fallen in love with Peretti again. The weather is getting warmer, and spring/summer is when I love to wear her silver pieces. I also get inspiration by how creative some of you are in wearing your pieces and combining different themes.

@AntiqueShopper Thank you so much for starting this thread and also sharing your beautiful collection.

I totally agree....this has been the best thread! It's so exciting to see everyone share their pieces. I too, have fallen in love with Peretti again. The weather is getting warmer, and spring/summer is when I love to wear her silver pieces. I also get inspiration by how creative some of you are in wearing your pieces and combining different themes.

@AntiqueShopper Thank you so much for starting this thread and also sharing your beautiful collection.
Thank you for being here! I really have enjoyed seeing your collection :love:

Reactions: BigAkoya