Do proenza schouler clothes get faked?

Yes, they do. You can google the "repladies" community on Reddit and then search the brand name. People share links and reviews of fake clothing, shoes, bags they get off Alibaba, Aliexpress, and other such websites.

Yes, they do. You can google the "repladies" community on Reddit and then search the brand name. People share links and reviews of fake clothing, shoes, bags they get off Alibaba, Aliexpress, and other such websites.
Just checked, and they get them all of them from Chinese sites like Taobao from China.

But what about the stuff in the UK, US?

Just checked, and they get them all of them from Chinese sites like Taobao from China.

But what about the stuff in the UK, US?
Well, I would assume most of the people purchasing those fakes live in Europe and the States, so what's stopping them from reselling those clothes on eBay, Poshmark, etc? Or to a not-so-knowledgeable consignment shop? I'm not saying those fakes are everywhere, no, thankfully, Proenza Schouler isn't that hot. But to answer your question: yes, PS ready-to-wear items do get faked, so I think you should tread with caution. Buy from a seller you trust that you know sells authentic items, because I don't know how many authenticators there are who really know PS clothing. I don't know it well enough to authenticate, for sure.

Reactions: Jadex-37
Well, I would assume most of the people purchasing those fakes live in Europe and the States, so what's stopping them from reselling those clothes on eBay, Poshmark, etc? Or to a not-so-knowledgeable consignment shop? I'm not saying those fakes are everywhere, no, thankfully, Proenza Schouler isn't that hot. But to answer your question: yes, PS ready-to-wear items do get faked, so I think you should tread with caution. Buy from a seller you trust that you know sells authentic items, because I don't know how many authenticators there are who really know PS clothing. I don't know it well enough to authenticate, for sure.

Yeah, thanks for the advice. Do you think a brand new item with no care label is a sign of a counterfeit?