The Pochette Felicie Club!

I actually made my first LV purchase one day after you, 4 March! IMO the split at the cardholder definitely doesn't look normal and in long term the tear is definitely going to enlarge. I don't see this for both the Felicie I'm holding.

I'm thinking of getting a shoulder strap too! Mind to share how the 16mm Ebene shoulder strap looks tgt with your Felicie? TIA!
I’m also thinking of adding a shoulder strap! Would love to see photos.

I’m also thinking of adding a shoulder strap! Would love to see photos.

Hi ladies! Thanks for the input. My SA said the slit was normal but I figured that it shouldn't be. I sent some photos online to LV repair to see if they'll make a consideration to exchange it. If not, I guess I just won't use the upper most card slot.

Here's a few photos with the strap. Hopefully, it's clear though. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• 8BC1D582-6A26-4D19-A342-C411D82AB217.jpeg
    8BC1D582-6A26-4D19-A342-C411D82AB217.jpeg
    346.3 KB · Views: 110
  • F4E0A819-FF42-4A15-A56F-D6CC2587C37B.jpeg
    F4E0A819-FF42-4A15-A56F-D6CC2587C37B.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 110
Hi ladies! Thanks for the input. My SA said the slit was normal but I figured that it shouldn't be. I sent some photos online to LV repair to see if they'll make a consideration to exchange it. If not, I guess I just won't use the upper most card slot.

Here's a few photos with the strap. Hopefully, it's clear though. Let me know what you think!
Love the strap!

Reactions: Dmae
I actually made my first LV purchase one day after you, 4 March! IMO the split at the cardholder definitely doesn't look normal and in long term the tear is definitely going to enlarge. I don't see this for both the Felicie I'm holding.

I'm thinking of getting a shoulder strap too! Mind to share how the 16mm Ebene shoulder strap looks tgt with your Felicie? TIA!

Just an update, they'll be replacing my card slot as well as the male snap button on the Felicie and the clasp on the shoulder strap! It'll be 2 months but at least no more worrying hopefully :smile: Here's some photos with the shoulder strap as well.

Attachments

• CE07A5A1-39DF-4130-A58E-31CB97F8E2F3.jpeg
    CE07A5A1-39DF-4130-A58E-31CB97F8E2F3.jpeg
    346.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 61A1BBDD-88F2-46A3-B240-61397D36F0E0.jpeg
    61A1BBDD-88F2-46A3-B240-61397D36F0E0.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 25
Oh I'm not sure, but I read a post recently that LV products starting March 2021 will not have any date stamp on it, just a chip where it can only be validated by LV.
Hmmm maybe that’s it. I’ll have to ask my SA! I’ve spent like 20 minutes looking for it. Even had my fiancé look for it and it’s not anywhere :sad:

Reactions: mgrnt
Oh I'm not sure, but I read a post recently that LV products starting March 2021 will not have any date stamp on it, just a chip where it can only be validated by LV.
I read the same thing on several different sites. Bags will be chipped going forward. Some speculated it was to reduce fakes, and other said it was to slow down resellers. Not sure if it'll work, but it'll be interesting to see how it goes.

Hmmm maybe that’s it. I’ll have to ask my SA! I’ve spent like 20 minutes looking for it. Even had my fiancé look for it and it’s not anywhere :sad:
If it is in fact chipped, I'm curious as to how it'll be placed in the bag. I'm assuming it'll be hidden between the lining and the body of the bag. Also wondering if it'll be totally undetectable or if you'll feel a little lump where it is. Anything like that when you feel around the inside of your bag?