90 Day Fiance

On Reddit there’s a thread stating that Covid saved Amira from a lifetime of misery. If it weren’t for covid she would have made it to the US and stuck dependent on Andrew who’s abusive and narcissistic. She really got lucky to see him for who he is without having to live with him and be trapped.

The whole Mike and Natalie bit was exhausting. Mike is a gaslighting dbag, the way he kept on pressuring Natalie to give the ring back was awful. I totally believe that she should keep it, be broke off the engagement the day of their wedding his choice whatever she wants to do with the ring is her choice. I loved that he’s like what are you going to do with it sell it, she’d be lucky to get more than $25 for that ring lol. Then he’s pressing her to give him one last hug, that was just a ploy to her out of the car you know damn well if she fell for that he’d hug her and then rip the ring off of her. The whole hotel credit card bit was fake, the neighbor could have even put her card down while th hotel still charges mike’s card. Uncle Bo spilled the tea about them being broken up a week ago. I didn’t fully believe it because I feel like his memory isn’t the greatest lol.

Tarik and Hazel are getting ready for the wedding and it was triggering to see them force Ari into a dress with her yelling that she doesn’t want to put it on. She comes out to her parents who seem to have mixed feelings about it her mom was against it her dad said that he supports her but it didn’t seem very genuine. Tarik sets up a bachelorette party for Hazel with his friends and one friend she has from online and a stripper. This stripper dancing for Hazel is probably the happiest we’ve seen Hazel the entire season.

Stephanie and Harris are so cringy he always looks so angry, something about his eyes just rub me wrong. She then has a fit over 3 week old pictures of him with his ”baby mama” she must have forgot that she was engaged to his cousin days ago. She then tips her new boytoy $100 USD which is equivalent to $200 there. She talks about bringing him to the US. He talks about using the money to buy stuff for his kids. Random news someone’s mom is in Belize and happened run into Ryan and she got him to do a shout out video for her daughter and it is posted on Reddit. The posters mom isn’t into the show but recognized him, which I think is pretty awesome that her mom got him to do that.

ReBecca shopping with Zied at target to buy him wedding Pants then has a fit because they can’t have him try them on because of new covid store policies. She’s being so dramatic considering this is her 4th wedding.

Why the hell did Yara and Jovi and co fly into LA instead of directly to Vegas. That’s a long drive especially when you’re pregnant, it literally is tripling your travel time. I give Yara props for be able to communicate with Jovi her wants and needs when he’s ready to hit up the hotel bar the second they got there.

My SIL and I went to Vegas and her sister who lives in LA drove to Vegas, she left at 6 am and got there right after we finished our late breakfast at the hotel about 1 pm. This makes it seem like they’re trying to torture Yara, sure his friends don’t know she’s pregnant but Jovi dose and should have said hey let’s not take a 5+ hour car ride and fly directly to Vegas.

I think Yara wanted to stop in LA. She's obsessed with living there, maybe she would run into Kiilie Jenner walking around beautiful LAX…So if you had to go through LAX from MSY, why not just stop to see it (not hating but I love LA, I love NOLA more) then just drive from LAX to Las Vegas. Simple, how boring could it be?

Reactions: limom
Didn't seem like they spent any time in LA. Although I think they live there now.
Mike and Natalie are ridiculous. I don't understand how she's hanging aroung hoping he changes his mind. Surely a woman in her 30's could afford her own plane ticket home (or 1 night in a hotel for that matter)

I haven’t caught up yet on the last episode but have some juicy news about a former cast member. Deavan is doing some colab with Janelle from TM. A perfect match of trash moms. The show is called thegirlsh!ttv lol what a fitting name for them.

The only Janelle I know from TLC is the one on Sister Wives so she is the one I thought of! :lol:

Lol I know I saw that on Reddit yesterday. Deavan posted a video of the launch party and pictures of all the people involved and Janelle wasn’t in it. She claims to be the one who “created” the group and posted something about cancel culture. Clearly she’s not as in charge of this project as she likes to believe she is. Now if we can get Deavan dropped as well, she’s not much better than Janelle. They posted some video of them dancing and it;s hard to believe that Deavan has 2 kids after watching her dancing skills

• Haha
Reactions: jennlt and limom