Breathe some new life into this forum?

Soft Fleming Convertible in Pink Moon

I think this is such a beautiful bag. The leather feels so nice. But, I just noticed that there is a crease in one of the quilted diamonds and I haven't even removed the tags or used it! Way past the return deadline, too (thanks Covid). Oh well. Guess I'll still love it flaws and all. View attachment 5008224
This is gorgeous! I have a hard time discerning whether something is a flaw or a natural characteristic of organic skin. something like this would just make me feel more comfy about taking the bag out and using it, but that’s just me. I like Tory Burch and her Maltese Cross insignia. Some of her RTW is nice also especially for summer. I hope you can enjoy it! :biggrin:

Reactions: LVCoffeeAddict
Here's my first Tory Burch....
I couldn't resist Ozzie the Ox as it's my zodiac year...and it is so so cute!

View attachment 5012082

I don't normally go for such whimsical and impractical bags but I feel like I'll get a lot of joy from looking at this one on my desk and I just love all the details, so well made !

Are the buttons the same as the Tory semi-precious stud button earrings? They look super similar. I have the lapis lazuli earrings and they are an A+ work staple for me. :smile:

I really want a camera style bag from TB, which one do you think is the most practical for everyday use.
Hi I'd say the McGraw camera is durable for every day. The Fleming is brilliant too and has such lovely soft leather - but maybe less durable for every single day use. Both great sizes for essentials and phone can slip in the external pockets.

I just got this McGraw from ShopBop last week (matching bracelet on top). Can't wait to take that out.

I love Tory Burch now. I have been into Coach for 20 years - less so the last year due to sig C overload. Great to see so many great TB items to look at for a change.

IMG_20210414_113728608.jpg

One of my outlet purchases arrived today. The leather smells divine and it’s so soft and supple! Love it. There’s a slip pocket on the outside which holds my phone and the inside is one big compartment with a zip compartment and 2 interior slip pockets. I love it

How much did you get it for? Weighing if buying in an outlet store is a good idea.

Hi I'd say the McGraw camera is durable for every day. The Fleming is brilliant too and has such lovely soft leather - but maybe less durable for every single day use. Both great sizes for essentials and phone can slip in the external pockets.

I just got this McGraw from ShopBop last week (matching bracelet on top). Can't wait to take that out.

I love Tory Burch now. I have been into Coach for 20 years - less so the last year due to sig C overload. Great to see so many great TB items to look at for a change.

View attachment 5055903
Thanks for the input!

Reactions: GILLYMETHWOOD