Like attracts like. Ode to similar H items

I guess I’ll drop this here as well, @netinvader and my Dwich collection (his is the Plume, the rest are mine):

View attachment 5034748

So pretty!!!!

This is what happens when you love this shade of red so much... All acquired within 7 months... Presenting my still growing Rouge H collection:

GP in country cowhide, K28 in Epsom, B30 in Togo, and mini Bearn card holder in Epsom. Hoping to add a Rouge H Constance and/or Kelly to my collection.

View attachment 5041120

Why do you have to smoke me out?

Rouge H Box C18 PHW
20210329_141642.jpg

Rouge H Veau Graine Monsieur C24 GHW
20210331_183652.jpg

I guess I just keep buying the same thing again and again.

So pretty!!!!

Why do you have to smoke me out?

Rouge H Box C18 PHW
View attachment 5041140

Rouge H Veau Graine Monsieur C24 GHW
View attachment 5041142

I guess I just keep buying the same thing again and again.

Ah I meant to say Rouge H Box. Somehow the most important word went missing. Gorgeous C18 and C24! I’m especially drooling over the C24! How do you like Veau Graine Monsieur and how is it compared with Box?

Ah I meant to say Rouge H Box. Somehow the most important word went missing. Gorgeous C18 and C24! I’m especially drooling over the C24! How do you like Veau Graine Monsieur and how is it compared with Box?
The Veau Graine Monsieur is a pressed leather (like Epsom) but is much smoother and nicer to touch. It is virtually indestructible like the older Epsom. Box is divine to touch, but is more prone to scratches.

And then I have a Noir Mosaique 17 in Veau Monsieur (not to be confused with the Veau Graine Monsieur), which is a smooth leather and extremely nice to touch. I haven't used it much. So I don't know how it will hold up. Sometimes I am totally confused by H naming convention.

• Love
Reactions: 880
The Veau Graine Monsieur is a pressed leather (like Epsom) but is much smoother and nicer to touch. It is virtually indestructible like the older Epsom. Box is divine to touch, but is more prone to scratches.

And then I have a Noir Mosaique 17 in Veau Monsieur (not to be confused with the Veau Graine Monsieur), which is a smooth leather and extremely nice to touch. I haven't used it much. So I don't know how it will hold up. Sometimes I am totally confused by H naming convention.

Ok now I’m totally confused. I didn’t realize Veau Graine Monsieur is different from Veau Monsieur and your picture looks like a smooth skin close to box. But based on your description Veau Graine Monsieur almost sounds like the Veau Madame C24 that I recently got, which looks similar to Epsom but is smoother and softer to touch.

• Wow
Reactions: 880
Ok now I’m totally confused. I didn’t realize Veau Graine Monsieur is different from Veau Monsieur and your picture looks like a smooth skin close to box. But based on your description Veau Graine Monsieur almost sounds like the Veau Madame C24 that I recently got, which looks similar to Epsom but is smoother and softer to touch.
I am glad that I am not the only one that is eternally confused with the names. This is the only picture I have with my Veau Monsieur Mosaique Au 24 Mini bag. It is definitely smooth, unlike the C24. Well, it is still so similar to my Noir C18s for me not to digress.

There were a few times that I had to open that box to check if the leather is indeed not pressed due to misinformation and other's confusion with the Graine cousin.
20210331_204938.jpg

And here is a close up of the Graine Monsieur C24. In the outdoor setting, we can definitely see the grains. But it is so much nicer to touch than Epsom.
20210331_205908.jpg

I am glad that I am not the only one that is eternally confused with the names. This is the only picture I have with my Veau Monsieur Mosaique Au 24 Mini bag. It is definitely smooth, unlike the C24. Well, it is still so similar to my Noir C18s for me not to digress.

There were a few times that I had to open that box to check if the leather is indeed not pressed due to misinformation and other's confusion with the Graine cousin.
View attachment 5041208

And here is a close up of the Graine Monsieur C24. In the outdoor setting, we can definitely see the grains. But it is so much nicer to touch than Epsom.
View attachment 5041214

Ok so here’s my Veau Madame C24. I honestly can’t tell the difference in leather between these two leathers, at least based on pics.

3D70F096-9C96-4D67-B0A7-630D65480532.png

@meowlett & @OuiCestLaVie, I will be blaming you if seeing your photos drives me to request another black bag.....
Well, this has been a mutually instigating and enabling shenanigans. We cannot be blamed for a hunt that is already underway. ;). The photos only reinforce that you MUST have that bag.

This thread actually should be renamed "Copy Diane... Buy everything in Noir and Rouge H" even though we already have one just like it.