Coach FOB Addict Central - Key Ring CLUBHOUSE!!

look at high this one is going!

This seller just raised her price, probably after watching the above auction!

Holy guacamole!

Good thing I bought mine when I did. It was about 100 dollars less. :yes:

I have no idea why I didn't buy one at the time, but there is no way I'd pay that much to a reseller.

I'm mad at myself for not getting some of the peanuts items, too. I really want the blue Lucy hangtag. Should've bought it. My sister has the large tote(no idea what it's called because I don't keep up with all the newer stuff) where they are ice skating, and she has a wristlet, too. They are so adorable.

I'm mad at myself for not getting some of the peanuts items, too. I really want the blue Lucy hangtag. Should've bought it. My sister has the large tote(no idea what it's called because I don't keep up with all the newer stuff) where they are ice skating, and she has a wristlet, too. They are so adorable.
I have a few of the hangtags, including Lucy. I lost the Charlie Brown one. I have the blue Peanuts small duffle.

This is so cute! I have a cute small Snoopy charm from amazon. https://www.amazon.com/snoopy-charm/s?k=snoopy+charm I can't find mine, but there is one of Snoopy hugging Woodstock.
1617229562747.png

That second one is used and dirty!