Department Stores and Bottegas

Bunkie

Jan 16, 2007
Hi all, I thought to start a thread where everyone can list which dept store locations carry BV's from their knowledge (also if there any SA's you'd like to recommend). Thought it would be a good reference, since many stores have different buyers, and also come sale season everyone's deals are different.

I'll start:

NORDSTROM SEATTLE DOWNTOWN Seattle, WA (Preston, Amy)
NORDSTROM MALL OF AMERICA Bloomington, MN
SAKS FIFTH AVE. NEW YORK
BERGDORF GOODMAN New York, NY (John)
NEIMAN MARCUS FASHION ISLAND Newport Beach, CA (small selection)
NEIMAN MARCUS SCOTTSDALE Scottsdale, AZ (Nancy)

By the way... anyone know of any good Saks that has BV in store? Thanks...

Saks and Neiman's on Michigan Ave in Chicago both carry BV. So does Barney's in Chicago (on Oak St). The Saks has a special dedicated area. I think their selection is better, but it's still mostly pretty conservative (lots of ebano and black). Neiman's has more knot bags.

Saks in Atlanta
Neimans Atlanta
Neimans King of Prussia
Corsa Collection Las Vegas
There is handbag shop in the Wynn Las Vegas - can't think of the name
Neimans Las Vegas
Saks Beverly Hills
Neimans Beverly Hills

Saks and Neiman's on Michigan Ave in Chicago both carry BV. So does Barney's in Chicago (on Oak St). The Saks has a special dedicated area. I think their selection is better, but it's still mostly pretty conservative (lots of ebano and black). Neiman's has more knot bags.

Wow, this is such helpful detail. Thanks!

Saks in San Antonio, TX...but they don't display their bags, have to ask SA to show you bags from the back. Go figure! I saw one BV on the sale table and almost fell over in surprise, and when I asked the SA if they were carrying BV from now on, she said yes but they have no display space on the floor except when the bags go on sale. Seems an odd way to sell a high end bag.

*bump*

anyone know of a BV SA at Saks? I want to take advantage of the F&F coming up this weekend to get a black medium veneta for work and would like to check if BV is included. i've heard conflicting reports!