Coach FOB Addict Central - Key Ring CLUBHOUSE!!

May I ask what the Facebook CGR group is? I've been hearing about (though not a member of) some Coach facebook groups that make hateful posts about TPFers. I wouldn't even want to visit that group/those groups!
It’s called “CGR: Chat & Sell” CGR standing for Coach Gone Rogue. Many members are members here as well. Generally balanced toward more modern Coach items, but many members appreciate a good vintage bag as well.

Can I get your input on these charms. I’m on the fence and not sure if I should keep. How would you pair them?
I love the eye! I have that one. I haven't used it yet but I'm not planning on getting rid of it. It is kind of heavy though. Eventually I'll find the perfect bag for it.

The tassel should be easy to use. It would go with a lot of bags.

I'm not thrilled with the rocket because it is so dark. The lemon doesn't do anything for me either, but if you find it useful as a holder for small items, you can use it either inside or outside your purse.

I prefer if hardware matches but if it doesn't, I'll still use it if I think it goes well with the bag.

I love the eye! I have that one. I haven't used it yet but I'm not planning on getting rid of it. It is kind of heavy though. Eventually I'll find the perfect bag for it.

The tassel should be easy to use. It would go with a lot of bags.

I'm not thrilled with the rocket because it is so dark. The lemon doesn't do anything for me either, but if you find it useful as a holder for small items, you can use it either inside or outside your purse.

I prefer if hardware matches but if it doesn't, I'll still use it if I think it goes well with the bag.

Thanks for input.

Yes the eye is very heavy. The majority of my bags are glove tanned leather and I wouldn’t put it on them. It doesn’t match with my rogues. Yes, what is the perfect bag, lol.

Reactions: whateve
look at high this one is going!

This seller just raised her price, probably after watching the above auction!