What kind of chanel is this?

Oct 17, 2006
i was wondering if you guys can tell me what kind of chanel is this? how many sizes does it come in? i love the outfit and would love to know what is the name of this bag and if any1 has it? if so how u like it and what dimension do u think this one in the pix is?
907037125_7dda3e6419.jpg

it's just been clearanced so you may find it on sale still.
It doesn't have a name so much as a description, it's just called Bowler. It's in caviar and there's a few recent threads of it, maybe in teh Shopping Forum.

am i doing my posts wrong? 42 people have looked at my message but not one response. i was asking for assistance on identifying my Chanel Eiffel Tower purse, I tried to post px but cannot make them small enough... i really thought I could get some guidance on this site. This is not a scam, i got a Chanel purse, and 2 Chanel wallet sets as gifts from a wealthy aunt and just need to see about selling them. any help??

just "bump" your thread please. The people who read it obviously can't help you, we have tens of thousands of members, but not all them know about past Chanel lines.
Just go back to your thread and post a reply so it bumps back up, it may have been posted when not so many people were here.
Let's get this thread back on topic though please.

pwecious, check the Chanel Shopping Forum:yes: