Special order

Poohbaby616

Dec 12, 2013
I’m looking to purchase the Perlee clover bracelet but I’m in between sizes. For reference I’m a size 16 in the love bracelet. The xs was a little snug, it doesn’t go over my wrist bone. The small was a bit big, def a lot more movement. Just wanted to know if anyone was able to get a special order for the bracelet? And if you are a size 16 in the love which size did you get?

Reactions: ayshaa
I’m looking to purchase the Perlee clover bracelet but I’m in between sizes. For reference I’m a size 16 in the love bracelet. The xs was a little snug, it doesn’t go over my wrist bone. The small was a bit big, def a lot more movement. Just wanted to know if anyone was able to get a special order for the bracelet? And if you are a size 16 in the love which size did you get?

I don't have the bracelet so cannot answer your question, although I have tried it on before they added a 4th size. But I would probably buy the small in your position. A bangle is designed to move and not fit so closely like the Love bracelet does. There's no way I'd pay a 30% premium to have a special size made (if they'd even do it). I really think the 4 sizes offered can work for everyone except those that are much below the extra small size or have wrists larger than the largest size. Can you slide the small off your hand without opening the bangle? If so, then I can see what you are saying. But if it cannot slip off your hand, then it sounds like the right size to me. I have a friend who has the small and it is loose on her and she prefers it that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: shyla14
I don't have the bracelet so cannot answer your question, although I have tried it on before they added a 4th size. But I would probably buy the small in your position. A bangle is designed to move and not fit so closely like the Love bracelet does. There's no way I'd pay a 30% premium to have a special size made (if they'd even do it). I really think the 4 sizes offered can work for everyone except those that are much below the extra small size or have wrists larger than the largest size. Can you slide the small off your hand without opening the bangle? If so, then I can see what you are saying. But if it cannot slip off your hand, then it sounds like the right size to me. I have a friend who has the small and it is loose on her and she prefers it that way.

Thank you for your response. I didn’t try to slide the bracelet off without opening it. It’s a looser fit but I don’t think it was loose enough for me slide it off without opening it. Even with the new size I feel like there’s still a big difference between the xs and sm. For the price I want a perfect fitting bracelet. I didn’t know it was a 30% premium for SO. My SA said she would submit the request but didn’t mention the 30% premium. Your right I wouldn’t pay the premium for it either. I guess the bracelet is not meant for me. Unless they decide to add a size 15.

• Sad
Reactions: DS2006
I messaged my friend who has the small. I know she has a really small wrist and you may be able to compare wrist sizes. She said she'd try to check the thread tonight and respond.

I wear a size 16 Love--I bought the small in the perlee clover bracelet but I like my bangles a little loose. The small does not slide off of my wrist at all.

I did feel like the XS was too constricting on my wrist to be worn comfortably.

Would definitely not pay extra for a SO bracelet in this price range, either!

Reactions: DS2006
I wear a size 16 Love--I bought the small in the perlee clover bracelet but I like my bangles a little loose. The small does not slide off of my wrist at all.

I did feel like the XS was too constricting on my wrist to be worn comfortably.

Would definitely not pay extra for a SO bracelet in this price range, either!

Thank you for your response. I did feel the xs a little constricting as well. It felt ok until it hit my wrist. Because it doesn’t go over my wrist, that’s when I felt it was a bit constricting.

Do you stack your bracelets? If you do. Do you have any issues with the bracelet going over your other bracelets since it’s looser?

Hi there. I am a size 16 Love as well and have the perlee clover in S. I've tried stacking the 2 together, but since the perlee is a little bit bigger than the love, the 2 don't stack that well. They definitely go over each other and I personally don't like that happening so I wear the perlee on its own. I think some people who are a size 17 Love have had better luck stacking the 2 pieces together. I too wish VCA made a size between the XS and S, but since they don't and I don't want to pay for a SO, I opted for the S.

Hi there. I am a size 16 Love as well and have the perlee clover in S. I've tried stacking the 2 together, but since the perlee is a little bit bigger than the love, the 2 don't stack that well. They definitely go over each other and I personally don't like that happening so I wear the perlee on its own. I think some people who are a size 17 Love have had better luck stacking the 2 pieces together. I too wish VCA made a size between the XS and S, but since they don't and I don't want to pay for a SO, I opted for the S.
Thank you for your response. I ended up getting a small. And wished there was a size in between as well. I don’t stack it with my love bracelets for the same reason. So I’ve retired my love bracelets for awhile.

Reactions: hhw and chromemilou
Thank you for your response. I ended up getting a small. And wished there was a size in between as well. I don’t stack it with my love bracelets for the same reason. So I’ve retired my love bracelets for awhile.
Do you stack it with anything else? I want to stack my clover with another piece but haven’t found anything yet.

I don’t have the bracelet with me atm. It’s out for service. I can dm u a pic when I get it back. I’ve attached a photo of the same bracelet I found online. I can’t seem to find a pic of it in my camera roll. I only have a pic of the vca bangle with the 5 motif bracelet.
56FEC46E-A53E-4252-9407-34C2BB6E1D75.png

Reactions: fluffywings21
Since your SA submitted a request instead of just saying no, it should mean it’s at least possible! Hope it gets approved. I understand the view that since the clover is already so expensive it seems overkill to then pay extra on top, but on the flip side precisely because it is so expensive you want it to be absolutely right!