**Selling/consigning** with Fashionphile

I’ve never sold anything online before...decided to try Fashionphile. Not sure if I got particularly unlucky or my items are super undesirable but the quotes were very unexciting to say the least.
I was offered $500 for a jersey fabric Reissue 224 (in excellent condition)...possibly because I misplaced the authenticity card but I saw another one listed on the website with a missing card for $3000+. And $400 for a mini Miss Dior bag which has been discontinued but I see other versions of the same bag listed on the site for $1200 + Mine is in very good condition with the full set.
Not so great first experience overall

Do
I’ve never sold anything online before...decided to try Fashionphile. Not sure if I got particularly unlucky or my items are super undesirable but the quotes were very unexciting to say the least.
I was offered $500 for a jersey fabric Reissue 224 (in excellent condition)...possibly because I misplaced the authenticity card but I saw another one listed on the website with a missing card for $3000+. And $400 for a mini Miss Dior bag which has been discontinued but I see other versions of the same bag listed on the site for $1200 + Mine is in very good condition with the full set.
Not so great first experience overall

Dont settle for the quote. Schedule virtual appt. with them to see you can get a better price quote or wait until the current one expired and submit the new one.

Reactions: Tryingtobegood
I got a quote of $6300 for a full set (box, card, tag, dustbag, etc), brand new, iridescent pink calfskin from 21S.
With 10% for store credit or a NM gift card, they offered $6930. I'm not planning to sell but I was curious what they would offer.

I also got a quote of $1500 for a small velvet hot pink boy bag in very good to excellent condition from 2014. Yoogis offered me $1100 for the same bag. I find both of those quotes to be shockingly low....

Last edited:
Has anyone used multiple Neiman Marcus giftcards (from fashionfile Chanel item sale) to buy new Chanel item?
Is there limit how many NM gift card you can use at NM Chanel?

Not at Chanel, but when I used NM GC to buy VCA at NM, I was told they can only use a total of 11 cards(including credit card), so 10 GC + your CC to cover whatever left over amount from the GC.

I submitted a few bags to Fashionphile last week , they sent me a quote today . But I am not sure if it’s in US$, does anyone know ? I am in Canada .
Yes it would be US dollars since they are a US company. Probably if they pay you it would be converted back to your currency through the bank when you cash their check or do a direct deposit, they can't control the conversion that will happen. Call and ask though!

Reactions: redjellybean
Thoughts on a pristine small coco handle quoted for $3800? I was gonna take NM gift card so that brings it up to $4180...I would end up losing a little bit but not much. Should I sell now or hold off? What do you guys think? TIA!