Hermes Jumping Boot Sizing

True to size when compared to Gucci loafers (37.5 in both Jordaan and Damo drivers, not Princetown). I am a true 7.5/37.5 in all of my H loafers across Box, suede, and patent leather. That said, I find my shoe size with Chanel is less consistent and I have been a 38 there in the flats. I could fit a Jumping Boot in 37, but a 37.5 fit better with socks. My left foot is also slightly larger than my right, so I have to buy according to that. Over the years my Jumping Boots have molded to my feet, so 37.5 was the right size.

Just a heads up, the other sizing consideration with that boot is the calf circumference. I have super skinny legs, but that's a comfortable fit for these boots. Are you purchasing these from the boutique or online? I would strongly recommend trying on before ordering.

Reactions: periogirl28
Can someone give me a heads up on how Hermes Kelly jumping boots fit? I'm debating between a 7 and a 7.5 - I have narrow feet and wear a 37/37.5 in Gucci loafers and Chanel flats, for reference.
I love the jumping boots. However, if like me, you not only have narrow feet, but also narrow heels and ankles, it could be that you can't walk well in the boots, because you slide up the back with every step, so they don't fit at all. However, with me this can also be due to the shoe size (40 EU - 9,5 US). Therefore I personally have to do without these beautiful boots to my great regret.

I love the jumping boots. However, if like me, you not only have narrow feet, but also narrow heels and ankles, it could be that you can't walk well in the boots, because you slide up the back with every step, so they don't fit at all. However, with me this can also be due to the shoe size (40 EU - 9,5 US). Therefore I personally have to do without these beautiful boots to my great regret.

:yes: it's the heels in flat boots (and shoes) more than anything.

You can however put a proper full leather insole and that can do the trick.

If someone wanted the JB they could always buy the insoles first to try with the boots.

Reactions: skyqueen
Can someone give me a heads up on how Hermes Kelly jumping boots fit? I'm debating between a 7 and a 7.5 - I have narrow feet and wear a 37/37.5 in Gucci loafers and Chanel flats, for reference.

BTW there are quite a few threads on JB sizing. Here's just a couple:

:yes: it's the heels in flat boots (and shoes) more than anything.

You can however put a proper full leather insole and that can do the trick.

If someone wanted the JB they could always buy the insoles first to try with the boots.
Maybe for some. But for me insoles did not change the kind of "loosing" the boots for me. On the contrary, insoles made the boots even more unconfortable, since the toes came too close to the top and this caused - at least on my feet - heavy blistering on the top of my toes. So at least for me and my rather narrow heels it is rather the cut (slip on and not "elaborated heel part") of the beautiful H-boots, which does not work for my narrow feet and heels. Best try on and see for yourself. There are many many sold and many many who do not share "my problem".

Reactions: papertiger
Hello i am a hermes fan since many years now and i have found one pair of hermes jumping boots in burgundy color in 41.5 EU size i worn 42EU normally.

I would like to know if they can I can reach them well

And if 700€ is a good price for hermes jumping boots burgundy never worn?

Hello i am a hermes fan since many years now and i have found one pair of hermes jumping boots in burgundy color in 41.5 EU size i worn 42EU normally.

I would like to know if they can I can reach them well

And if 700€ is a good price for hermes jumping boots burgundy never worn?
I am slightly worried for you downsizing as Jumpings are generally true to size and even then quite a few have found the calf fit very tight. I can wear my normal size in both the regular and Asian cut. I highly suggest trying these before you purchase. Cannot comment on price or value. I really love my pairs.