~The LV fragrance club~

I bought Coeur Battant last wednesday and I am in looooove with this fragrance!!!! Now I want a second one. I haven’t smelled Attrape-Reves. Is that a good match when you already have Coeur Battant?
Love Coeur Battant! Attrape-Reves was my first fragrance and I think they are two very different scents for your collection. AR is a stronger scent to me while Coeur Battant is lighter and fresher. I also have Mille Feux and the three are a great collection. I like having something different to pick out each day as my mood or destination desires.

Thank you so much for your reply! That’s a great collection you have! Do you think AR is a perfume every women can wear (smells good on every skin)
That's a good question and not sure if I can answer it fairly. It does seem like a universal scent - but some may not like a floral that strong. Hopefully some others will chime in

I love a strong floral scent! So it will be good! Just hope that it will smell nice on my skin. But I see a lot of people that both have coeur battant and attrape reves
This is a good point - I hear lots of people have both CB and AR. Hopefully that's a good sign that if one smells good on you, the other will too.

Louis Vuitton's ouds have all been beautiful, so this is one that I'm looking forward to checking out:

7b81f128a6eae69cbda39adbe833c01a0f8c39e7-240321115441.jpg

I'm hearing a retail of 1200 euros, though, because it contains 10% real oud. If that's the case, it will be very intense. It might scare and/or turn off lots of people LOL

Louis Vuitton's ouds have all been beautiful, so this is one that I'm looking forward to checking out:

7b81f128a6eae69cbda39adbe833c01a0f8c39e7-240321115441.jpg

I'm hearing a retail of 1200 euros, though, because it contains 10% real oud. If that's the case, it will be very intense. It might scare and/or turn off lots of people LOL
Lol yes, I am definitely scared off because it's oud AND it's so dang pricey.

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
I love this holder too!
have you smelled the "on the beach" ?? I need to contact my CA to send me a sample, ive been so busy with work, I havent had time to put in my request
No I haven’t lol. Trying to get samples when my BTP hat arrives and ships to me. Let me know if you like it, reviews have been polarized like California Dream :smile:

Reactions: MeepMeep67
Thinking about ordering California Dream online. Will I get the matching shopping bag? or is that in store only?
Long story ordered the coeur battant but didn’t receive a sample for it but did get one for the California dream but noticed that it doesn’t last long at all. I do like it though
Went to the store and tried on CB but just couldn’t deal with it...was too strong for me so swapped it out for CD but not sure if I want to keep it because it doesn’t last more than a few hours

Reactions: MeepMeep67