Numbers that keep appearing in your life?

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
Do any one of you experience seeing the same number or sequence of numbers over and over again throughout your life? I mean like every time you look at the clock its always 23 minutes after the hour or maybe you just see the number 23 posted wherever you go, etc. (23 isn't my number BTW just an example).

If I happen to wake up in the middle of the night, it always to be exactly on the hour...12:00, 2:00 etc.

I also notice the time when it's 9:11...I just walked by the microwave a little while ago and it was 9:11. It happens quite frequently.

I don't but my Bf is always going on about he see the same number same number all the time when checking what time it is so for example he'll see 1:11, 3:33 etc etc not a specific time he see's just the same numbers for both hours and minutes.

Is this supposed to mean anything??

I don't but my Bf is always going on about he see the same number same number all the time when checking what time it is so for example he'll see 1:11, 3:33 etc etc not a specific time he see's just the same numbers for both hours and minutes.

Is this supposed to mean anything??

i remember reading something about angels being around you when you see 111. its how they let you know they're with you....i like that