Where to find a black metallic reissue?

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Ok I've run into a problem w/ less than knowlegable SA's thinking that they have one bag but it turns out to be another.

I realize that SA's cannot possibly be an expert on every single style of every single brand .....SOOOOO

please share w/ me your knowledge of what stores have the metallic reissue so I will know where to call.

Like neimans, norides, bloomies, etc.,

thanks

Ok I've run into a problem w/ less than knowlegable SA's thinking that they have one bag but it turns out to be another.

I realize that SA's cannot possibly be an expert on every single style of every single brand .....SOOOOO

please share w/ me your knowledge of what stores have the metallic reissue so I will know where to call.

Like neimans, norides, bloomies, etc.,

thanks

Neimans Boston had the black metallic 227 about a week ago. I was waiting on the 226 but my SA called me just in case I wanted the 227, which I didn't. Carol is my SA there. Good luck!

Hi Miraco11, I am dying to get the black metallic reissue in the 226 size.
My SA gave me the impression that she had me on the definites list, but now she is telling me that she is trying to find one for me.
Could you please let me know which store you have the bag on hold for you, and the name of your SA?
Thanks a million

The Chanel boutiques at the Wynn Las Vegas and Bellagio Las Vegas seem to have good access to these bags. If they don't have them in stock now they are expecting them and some seem to be available (not reserved already). I received my black metallic 227 yesterday from Chanel Wynn Las Vegas.

The Chanel boutiques at the Wynn Las Vegas and Bellagio Las Vegas seem to have good access to these bags. If they don't have them in stock now they are expecting them and some seem to be available (not reserved already). I received my black metallic 227 yesterday from Chanel Wynn Las Vegas.

gwen!! my bag is still not here! I am heartbroken... :crybaby:

it should get here tomorrow. i hope. :P