Scarves Spring/summer 2021 scarves

So I finally picked up the 90cm silk version of Selle des Steppes in Noir / Rouge / Multicolore a few days ago! It is a lovely reminder of my first ever time riding a horse, in the Mongolian steppes.

IMG_20210318_171236.jpg

Here's a quick modshot! I am using the Asymmetrical Butterfly Wings knot designed by the lovely IG scarf knotter @scarflookbook. This knot is one of the reasons why I decided to get the scarf after all... The amount of negative space and the bold borders makes it very different from all my other scarves so far.

IMG_20210319_121803_mh1616141637688.jpg

I've also gotten my SA's assistance to put in a worldwide search for the elusive Faubourg Tropical CW 08. Am keeping my fingers crossed it looks just like this photo from the Chinese RED app. I will post more pictures of the scarf if I do manage to get my hands of it!!!

Screenshot_20210320_204149.jpg

Last edited:
A real mousse beauty, congrats RBH!
Fabulous!
This is gorgeous. :loveeyes:
How beautiful! You make me wish I could wear pastels...
So beautiful, feminine, soft and lovely on you. Another winner RBH!! Congratulations!
Gorgeous!
This is beautiful! Thanks for posting. I have had my eye on this. Hope I can get one.

Thank you all for the kind comments. I hope it becomes available again, as the colors are gorgeous.

Reactions: Croisette7
So I finally picked up the 90cm silk version of Selle des Steppes in Noir / Rouge / Multicolore a few days ago! It is a lovely reminder of my first ever time riding a horse, in the Mongolian steppes.

View attachment 5029212

Here's a quick modshot! I am using the Asymmetrical Butterfly Wings knot designed by the lovely IG scarf knotter @scarflookbook. This knot is one of the reasons why I decided to get the scarf after all... The amount of negative space and the bold borders makes it very different from all my other scarves so far.

View attachment 5029214

I've also gotten my SA's assistance to put in a worldwide search for the elusive Faubourg Tropical CW 08. Am keeping my fingers crossed it looks just like this photo from the Chinese RED app. I will post more pictures of the scarf if I do manage to get my hands of it!!!

View attachment 5029218
The Selle des Steppes is just perfect on you in this cw because it complements your hair/skin/lips as if it had been made for you. It's not an easy design to tie and you did it beautifully.