sparklyseahorse

Tater Salad
Apr 10, 2007
My new Spiaggia Bambino!
Front:
bambinofront.jpg

Back:
bambinoback.jpg

I ordered this sight unseen, and I'm so happy with the little plane dude centered....and no random "boobage", as you all say! :roflmfao:

ooooooooh soooo adorable!!! i think bambinos and bocces are totally under-rated! they actually hold more than you would think! SOOOO cute! luv the plane guy and luvin' the bambino :smile: congrats!

Thanks you all!!
Anyone stare at these prints like it's one of those Magic Eye pictures? I always seem to find something new on these prints...weird.
I have a question though- I've gotten a few bags so far, and what do you all do with the ball chain? I read on here that some people use it as a necklace? What is it for? Any reasons for it?

:tup: :tup: Adorable...congrats on no boobage! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

So what's the ban about? What else did you buy? :graucho: I'm on an all out :ban: but whenever I see something I NEED I buy it anyway :shame:

Jen, the ban needs to come about because within the last 6 months I've bought an LV bag and wallet, 2 Campeggios, 1 Bambino, and I have a Ciao on the way. If I have too many purses, I will feel bad about not using them all enough!