Scarves Spring/summer 2021 scarves

Wow! I have just missed that. So beautiful CW of Faubourg Tropical. CW 08.
I have never seen it before. View attachment 5024060
I first saw this somewhere in this thread (in a much earlier post) in Dec 2020, and immediately told my SA to let me know when it arrives! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting since then....no sign of it in my region yet! :sad:
I mailed my SA asking about this exact CW, he wrote back: “this (and other designs) were not delivered due to COVID...” based on how he wrote it, I can not tell if he meant:“it won’t be produced/delivered anymore” or “it has not been delivered YET”... I do hope it’s the second possibility!

I mailed my SA asking about this exact CW, he wrote back: “this (and other designs) were not delivered due to COVID...” based on how he wrote it, I can not tell if he meant:“it won’t be produced/delivered anymore” or “it has not been delivered YET”... I do hope it’s the second possibility!
If it's showing up on the website, it has to be the second, right? It's not like the "missing" cws of Wild Singapore that were never produced. At the very least, even if your store is no longer getting the stock it had ordered, he should be able to do a search and have one brought in to the boutique from elsewhere?