What is your latest Hermes purchase?

B25 Noir Touch RGHW. Took it reluctantly because i already have B30 Noir Touch RGHW, but after staring at it for days and trying it on with different outfit, I’m loving it! In addition to the size difference, the B25 Touch is Togo/Nilo Croc and B30 is Novillo/Nilo Croc, and I think that’s enough difference to justify keeping both :P Also I was never into veiny Togo, but on this Touch I feel that it adds a lot of character.

View attachment 5025807View attachment 5025808
Congrats!!!

The pot is coming out to call the kettle black (pun very much intended). I am happy that I am not the only one who is buying very similar bags. ;)

My aunt, my mother, my sister and you all told me that my bags look the same. My SAs all insist that they look different.

Congrats!!!

The pot is coming out to call the kettle black (pun very much intended). I am happy that I am not the only one who is buying very similar bags. ;)

My aunt, my mother, my sister and you all told me that my bags look the same. My SAs all insist that they look different.

Thank you! OMG did I ever say that to you?:nuts: Sorry I really don’t recall... I feel that I’d be the last person who would tell someone your bags look too similar, because I stock up on similar (sometimes even the exact same!) shoes and bags and scarves all the time ... :P

B25 Noir Touch RGHW. Took it reluctantly because i already have B30 Noir Touch RGHW, but after staring at it for days and trying it on with different outfit, I’m loving it! In addition to the size difference, the B25 Touch is Togo/Nilo Croc and B30 is Novillo/Nilo Croc, and I think that’s enough difference to justify keeping both :P Also I was never into veiny Togo, but on this Touch I feel that it adds a lot of character.

To me, weirdly they both look soo different. Largely due to the different textures of the leather (plus the size differences help!) You're right, I LOVE the veins on your B25. Gorgeous character. Btw, you're building up an amazing collection. Always love seeing your acquisitions. :loveeyes:

Congrats! B25 touch is my dream bag

Beautiful! I really like mix of textures of the two leathers on your new B25. Congrats!!!

• Love
Reactions: 880

CONGRATULATIONS!! You are double blessed with two b touches!! :loveeyes::yahoo::loveeyes: They are both drop dead gorgeous!:P

Today was my first "successful" visit to Hermès!

OK OK, to be fair, I did get my TB20 a few visits ago and that was a great time as well, but since then it's been a strange journey of, "we don't make that anymore," or "unfortunately we can't get that in your size," or "I'm sorry I can't find any in stock anywhere." I kind of was starting to feel bad for our SA...it seemed like it was getting punishing for both of us. But this morning, I went in to try on a pair of Nedji Competition Boots that that he ordered for me and they fit perfectly (yay), so we're waiting now for the Mini-Chaps to arrive and try-on before going forward with the boots overall. Unfortunately I didn't take any pics, but the boots can be seen in their full form with chaps in a photo on the French site here.

He also helped me order an Attache Soie (allows you to use a Twilly/Scarf as a bag strap) and a new Petit-H Silk Bracelet that showed up on the site yesterday, both of which I'm excited about.

I was most excited though to finally leave the store with something, that fit! I got two pieces of jewelry from their men's Toolbox line (a Permabrass ring and Palladium bracelet) and a Twilly Maxi-Slim to play with/use with my Attache Soie (I really want to use my TB20 cross-body sometimes, but I'm 6 feet tall, so it's impossible with any of the straps they have available).

I also recently had a few vintage purchases online that are included in the photo: a Clochette Keyring/Leatherman and two bracelets in the Dwich waffle leather (one black and one raisin, and I have a third in Rouge H on the way).

D265170A-E683-4ED3-AD93-C68CADC4E6DF.jpeg