Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Congratulations on your JUC! I wouldn’t say you’re being unreasonable in the slightest. Does the bracelet wiggle when closed, or do you mean the hinge allows the bracelet to swing open easily and isn’t tight?
Thanks, I'm so in love with the bracelet. I don't think it wiggles when closed but I'll have to check that now. If it does wiggle when closed can that be a problem as well?
It's when I open the bracelet it swings open very easily.

Thanks, I'm so in love with the bracelet. I don't think it wiggles when closed but I'll have to check that now. If it does wiggle when closed can that be a problem as well?
It's when I open the bracelet it swings open very easily.
Honestly, I don’t think either problem would be an issue. Just keep in mind that the JUC you exchange for could have other variations such as clicking or a tail that’s not flush. I ended up exchanging my original JUC because of the tail and clicking. The JUC I ended up with is perfect in form with no clicking but does have a super loose hinge that swings open like yours. But I’d rather have a loose hinge that closes securely without the clicking than a tight hinge that wiggles back and forth and clicks. That’s just me though. So you may feel the opposite. Ask your SA for other JUCs to be brought in, and then you can compare all aspects. I will note that I sleep and shower in my JUC and don’t take it off pretty much ever. It has not popped off even once since I purchased it well over a year ago, and I am not gentle with my jewelry. My Love on the other hand has fallen off at least three times. I hope this really helps you! Ultimately, you want to be happy with your purchase!

Reactions: lizlime
Honestly, I don’t think either problem would be an issue. Just keep in mind that the JUC you exchange for could have other variations such as clicking or a tail that’s not flush. I ended up exchanging my original JUC because of the tail and clicking. The JUC I ended up with is perfect in form with no clicking but does have a super loose hinge that swings open like yours. But I’d rather have a loose hinge that closes securely without the clicking than a tight hinge that wiggles back and forth and clicks. That’s just me though. So you may feel the opposite. Ask your SA for other JUCs to be brought in, and then you can compare all aspects. I will note that I sleep and shower in my JUC and don’t take it off pretty much ever. It has not popped off even once since I purchased it well over a year ago, and I am not gentle with my jewelry. My Love on the other hand has fallen off at least three times. I hope this really helps you! Ultimately, you want to be happy with your purchase!
That's a good point, I suppose it is kind of a case of "better the devil you know". A tail that didn't sit flush would be heartbreaking.
I will definitely ask my SA to bring in a few JUCs so I can compare. It is reassuring to know that your hinge is loose as well and you've never had any problems.

That's a good point, I suppose it is kind of a case of "better the devil you know". A tail that didn't sit flush would be heartbreaking.
I will definitely ask my SA to bring in a few JUCs so I can compare. It is reassuring to know that your hinge is loose as well and you've never had any problems.
Yes! Definitely examine each one in detail, and you will find the one that speaks to you! My SA let me look at multiple in-store JUCs and ordered a few to compare, and I was able to pick the one that stole my heart! Good luck!

Reactions: Yodabest
Hi everybody :smile: I'm a long-time lurker and I've finally taken the plunge and created an account. I recently picked up a just un clou bracelet (Sunday to be precise). When I was in store a few weeks ago I requested a 'brand new' bracelet because I didn't want one that other people had tried on. So it arrived in store and I picked it up on Sunday. The thing is while I absolutely love it, I find it upsetting that the hinge is very loose. I would like one with a tighter hinge because in my mind it feels more secure. My question to everybody is, am I being unreasonable in requesting a new bracelet with a tighter hinge? After all they did order one in for me and now I'm not happy with it, I feel like I'm being overly fussy about something that possibly doesn't matter. But I keep thing about the horror stories I've read about how the bracelet can unlock and if the hinge is loose it will just fall straight from your wrist. Am I being the dreaded unreasonable and annoying customer?
I agree with everyone, do not hesitate to ask about anything!

Hi all,
I’m planning on getting my next cartier piece and contemplating between classic juc ring with diamonds or slim juc bracelet with diamonds. Which one is more value for money? (Both roughly the same price) I already bought classic juc bracelet without diamonds recently.

X

Hi all,
I’m planning on getting my next cartier piece and contemplating between classic juc ring with diamonds or slim juc bracelet with diamonds. Which one is more value for money? (Both roughly the same price) I already bought classic juc bracelet without diamonds recently.

X
I would go for the ring, it would look great with your bracelet.

Hi beautiful people,
I got my second Juste Un Clou bracelet in white gold with diamonds. My first bracelet is in rose gold with the old closure mechanism which is for me easy to close and open. The new mechanism is still tricky for me to get hold of it. Anyway, the new bracelet is SO uncomfortable to wear! The head digs into my hand and the diamonds scratch my skin! has anyone had the same issue?! I never had a problem with my first JUC bracelet thats why I decided to buy another one!

thumbnail_IMG_7558.jpeg

thumbnail_IMG_7561.jpeg