Chanel Sunglass Club!

These are my new favourite sunglasses as I just purchased them two days ago.

536578309_5e07bac7f2.jpg

536578311_f99d5a0998.jpg

I have always wanted to get a pair of Chanel sunglasses, and I am very interested in getting one with white frame. I am also in love with the 60s mod style. I feel that the 60s style fit me really well. I tried these pair last week and kinda liked them, very comfortable to wear too. But my SA thought it is a bit too "seasonal" and trendy that after a couple of seasons I won't wear them....but I think fashion comes and goes and comes again, esp. things like sunglasses...anyway, I really want to get them...what do you think?

Attachments

• sunglasses.JPG
    sunglasses.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 85
I have always wanted to get a pair of Chanel sunglasses, and I am very interested in getting one with white frame. I am also in love with the 60s mod style. I feel that the 60s style fit me really well. I tried these pair last week and kinda liked them, very comfortable to wear too. But my SA thought it is a bit too "seasonal" and trendy that after a couple of seasons I won't wear them....but I think fashion comes and goes and comes again, esp. things like sunglasses...anyway, I really want to get them...what do you think?
Personally, I don't look good in round mod style glasses, nor white frames.

But the sunglasses are for YOU. If you look good in white sunnies and the frames fit YOUR face, then go for it!!!

Wow your SA is really honest. Most SA's would just butter you up so they can get their commission!

Personally, I don't look good in round mod style glasses, nor white frames.

But the sunglasses are for YOU. If you look good in white sunnies and the frames fit YOUR face, then go for it!!!

Wow your SA is really honest. Most SA's would just butter you up so they can get their commission!

Oh yes, my SA is very very honest. That's why I think she's the best!

I don't totally hate the white frame, but I happen to agree that they are rather seasonal and trendy.

I actually do own a pair of sunglasses with white frams that I bought this year, but I got them at Nordstrom Rack and so even though they were designer, they weren't very expensive: maybe $50-ish?

So long as you plan to use them for quite awhile, I'd get them. Afterall, you have to wear them. I do think they are bold, but it would work on some people.