Isn't the monogram on this Carly Top Handle bag wrong?

Adore

"BLONDIE"
Sep 17, 2006
I believe this is the Top Handle style of the Carly bag-- plain handle, no extra anything.

But anyway, this was a gift to me bought straight from Coach (and I recently posted about a wallet where the stitching was horrible! Got that exchanged though).
Isn't the monogram on this wrong? Should those middle C's be FACING eachother?

I was just at the mall near the Coach store and I couldn't help but notice them FACING eachother on the Top Handle Carly's in the window-- just as I had figured, I mean why wouldn't they be facing eachother?

Is this means to exchange? What do you guys think?
Here's a pic:

I know it is up to me but if NONE of you have seen this then I would probably exchange it because now it's starting to bug me.

What do you think?

Thanks!

No I'm pretty sure my boyfriend did not buy me a fake gift wrapped and everything by Coach. I know it's authentic anyway.

I really hope it's just the placement of the fabric but it really bugs me now. I didn't even pay attention to it until having it for about a week. It doesn't look right to me now... I might exchange.

2 seconds later now I feel better about it knowing someone else's does, haha. I haven't seen anyone else's though, I browsed on here but just quick... I had an issue with a wallet from there so now I feel like I'm unlucky, or like it's more likely that there's something "wrong" with it.

ugh, haha. I'm so picky!!!

here is a pic of the medium carly I had, and my large carly now.. they are the same as yours :tup:

IMG_1195_2.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

Sold out entirely everywhere?? Really? I haven't seen it in the store near me actually... I love the bag. If I had bought it I would have been too afraid to go with the gold trim. The brown is beautiful, but the gold is a lot of fun too just as something different from what I have now. I have all brown trimmed bags except one is white, and now gold.