How much Cartier do you wear daily?

I adore Cartier so my daily wear is Trinity ring; Tank Francaise; WG JUC; WG SM Love; WG Love bracelet; WG Love necklace.

I’d like to add RG SM JUC and maybe the Trinity earrings.

I wear my Trinity necklace (with diamond) every day and will stack other necklaces with it. I wear my Trinity ring on my right hand and my small RG Love with diamonds and an RG baby love bracelet on my left hand.

I wear two Love bracelets and one of two watches (ss/gold tank francaise or gold Panthere). I recently saw a lovely Panthere pendant that is on my wish list so maybe sometime soon I’ll be able to say I wear 4 Cartier items daily (sly smile...).

Reactions: ilovemathLA
YG JUC on my left wrist & YG LOVE bracelet on my right wrist. I don’t feel comfortable stacking my pieces because they are both size 17 and the JUC tends to overlap the LOVE too much for my liking.

I have a few Cartier rings but they don’t get worn as much as they should since COVID.

I wear my Étincelle engagement ring every day for ten years :smile:
And my new to me small JUC diamonds and Amulette necklace on a daily basis too now!
Unfortunately I cannot use my reg Love for the moment but planning to put it back soon hopefully!

My ballon bleu mixed RG and SS watch daily. If I am not working then I stack it with my sm JUC with diamonds. Subtle yet luxe...
Waiting to get the love with diamonds to stack by the end of this year!