Which Mulberry are you carrying today?

Travelling with my Bayswater for Mac with my mac and my files, my SBS with my small stuff and my XL Bays with my clothes for the weekend ♥
Beautiful, and the patina on them is absolutely gorgeous. This is a reminder to me to use the three Mulberry bags that I have in the oak NVT leather more often so that they get a similar patina because that's why I bought them!

View attachment 5014338View attachment 5014339The small Seaton is a delightful bag to carry and a good size for the excursions.
Gorgeous bag and a stunning photograph. I have two mini Seatons and yes they are really nice bags, very elegant and a pleasure to use which I tend to carry at weekends as the mini size is too small as an everyday bag. I note that Mulberry seem to have discontinued the Seaton so I'm glad I got mine last year in the summer sale.

Gorgeous bag and a stunning photograph. I have two mini Seatons and yes they are really nice bags, very elegant and a pleasure to use which I tend to carry at weekends as the mini size is too small as an everyday bag. I note that Mulberry seem to have discontinued the Seaton so I'm glad I got mine last year in the summer sale.

Thank you. I got mine too last sale season! I love ❤️ this shape; the only drawback is that the top handle is a bit snug, but it’s so classy and unique.

Reactions: Navajo princess
Mulberry is partnering with Vestiaire Collective bringing all the revamped classics (lots of old models) available for purchase from the Mulberry exchange program!

Reactions: 24shaz and BBBagHag