Cartier Love Bangle Bracelet vs. Cuff

I’m interested in getting a cuff or regular love bracelet (still deciding) to be able to stack with thin diamond juc. I’ve 15cm wrist and 16cm thin juc. Any advice on sizing for cuff and regular love?

From the comments, it seems like I should get 17cm regular or 18cm cuff? I’m just curious how an 18cm cuff would look on 15cm wrist. For reference, I like my bracelets looser not fitted. I do not have a boutique in my city so have to order online.
If you want them to stack perfectly, you need a 17 in the bangle or an 18 in the cuff as @Chaton said above.

Reactions: Chaton
I have the small love in a size 17 and recently tried on cuff in size 18 but it overlapped slightly with my small. The 17 cuff was too tight. Even tried on the small juc in size 16 and that overlaps slightly too. Anyone else experience this?

Last month I went it for the yellow gold cuff. The size had to be special ordered and I was finally able to go in and pick it up today! Also got the trinity cord bracelet and a few weeks ago small juc ring (not pictured). Love my experience with the SA and Cartier and so excited to finally have my dream piece of jewelry. I picked the cuff for my lifestyle so I can pop it off when needed or leave it on when I’d like.

Attachments

• 669DDE28-7F11-4801-B7B0-B84FE1BDB1FB.jpeg
    669DDE28-7F11-4801-B7B0-B84FE1BDB1FB.jpeg
    122.6 KB · Views: 357
Last month I went it for the yellow gold cuff. The size had to be special ordered and I was finally able to go in and pick it up today! Also got the trinity cord bracelet and a few weeks ago small juc ring (not pictured). Love my experience with the SA and Cartier and so excited to finally have my dream piece of jewelry. I picked the cuff for my lifestyle so I can pop it off when needed or leave it on when I’d like.
Congratulations! Looks beautiful and I love your stack!

Reactions: Swtshan7
Looks beautiful, nice, and shiny!

Looks lovely with the red cord. Hmmm .. I may have to get a trinity cord bracelet.

Looks great on you!

I've had a cuff since 2014 and still love it. I can't stand anything on my wrist for extended periods of time so when I come home, the jewelry comes off. Cuffs are perfect and I don't see a difference in looks at all. It's the best of both worlds, the luxury of love bracelets with the comfort of not having something on your wrist at all times.
Agree! Cuff girl here, now shopping for my 2nd cuff. TBH, I don’t take my cuff off daily, but I like knowing that I could if I wanted to.

Hi. That’s me dilemma too. We went to get matching love rings for me and hubby and I was going to check out the cuff for a possible future purchase but they don’t have any. SA said they don’t sell as much so they get less inventory. When I discussed with her that I wanted the option to be able to remove it, she said though not recommended they can modify the love bracelet screw to prevent loose thread in case I take it off often. Anybody heard about this option?

I was going through the thread and I just saw your post, my bracelets can be slipped on/off and I LOVE that.. SO convenient :smile: but I don’t take them off daily .. I wear them 24/7 most of the time unless I want to change up the stack!

View attachment 4979884

Never crossed my mind till I read this. =p

I have been weighing between the full and cuff. My heart is geared towards the full (because since it's my first love bracelet, I might as well go for classic and moreover I'm planning to engrave it, ultimately for my daughter when she turns an adult - kinda justify for a classic). However another part of me wants to have an option on easy take off.

May I ask what's your wrist size and which bracelet size you could do that ? How's the fit when worn?

Reactions: uhpharm01 and XCCX