Gabriela Hearst is the new Chloe Creative Director!

INTERESTING! I love Gabriella Hearst's bags, though I've never taken the plunge to buy one before. I'm so interested to see what she'll do at Chloe! Both brands are ones where I love the bags in theory, but not in practice. I wonder if the combo will make this better or worse for me.

I, too, have admired Gabrielle Hearst bags but have never owned one. I love the overall detail and aesthetics of her designs. And while there are Chloe handbags that were hot one minute and out the next (eg, Drew and Tess), I hope her designs would have longetivity like say, the Marcie. I only have these 2 (Hudson and Millia), and I like the fact they’re a bit more understated, while the quality and design elements (hardware, all leather) withstands the test of time (or trends)4944AA54-5262-43F6-95EB-69827931158F.jpeg

I must be in the minority as I just don't see her designing for a more bohemian- laid back label. Not a fan. I saw the send off Natacha got, she was clearly loved by her team.
I think while her collection is very "classic" it also has a lot of ease built in. And it seems like her own upbringing is rancher, so it seems like she probably has some great personal references that she may not totally use in her own brand.

Show us when you get it ! I'm thinking of getting a woody tote too !

It actually fits a ton! I can fit in my small wallet, Louis Vuitton 6-key, kindle, a card holder, AirPods and all the covid-preventive necessities plus a small umbrella!! It sparks joy every time I use it.

originally, I was worried that I bought the bag because of the media hype, but now I truly love it.

Attachments

• 5A73DC4A-4403-4C83-931B-CC6DF8D7DC93.jpeg
    5A73DC4A-4403-4C83-931B-CC6DF8D7DC93.jpeg
    385.2 KB · Views: 30