Hermès Palo Alto

One of my friends, she started her hermes journey from last year. she even didnt ask her SA to give her Kelly or Birkin.
She bought about 20k in PA store, than her SA said she would offer B or K for her the beginning of this year.
My friend needs to leave US to another country for business trip about 3 months from March (Also her SA knows about that),
her SA asked her to come to the store before she's leaving.
She thought she might want to surprise her before she leaves the country,
However her SA just want to sell her other products.
so far she already spent over 40k in the store, but she didnt ger anything.
Also another friend in SF store, she only bougth about 2.5k than she got a b25 touch offer.
Any suggestion for my friend ? should she change the store after she comes back to us ?
She heard that its not easy to get quota bag when you change the store, becuase every sales could see your account in their system

Reactions: PAhermesisbully
One of my friends, she started her hermes journey from last year. she even didnt ask her SA to give her Kelly or Birkin.
She bought about 20k in PA store, than her SA said she would offer B or K for her the beginning of this year.
My friend needs to leave US to another country for business trip about 3 months from March (Also her SA knows about that),
her SA asked her to come to the store before she's leaving.
She thought she might want to surprise her before she leaves the country,
However her SA just want to sell her other products.
so far she already spent over 40k in the store, but she didnt ger anything.
Also another friend in SF store, she only bougth about 2.5k than she got a b25 touch offer.
Any suggestion for my friend ? should she change the store after she comes back to us ?
She heard that its not easy to get quota bag when you change the store, becuase every sales could see your account in their system
I do not recommend changing stores as she would have to start from scratch again. $40k is a substantial spend in one years time imo and to not get offered anything would be disappointing. If I was your friend, I would have a more serious chat with the SA about her wishlist. That said, deliveries have been really slow/delayed and that could be one of the reasons why she hasn’t received an offer yet (not sure what she has requested too?...what specs/size etc?) for ex if he/she was hoping for a K20 or K25..waits for these sizes were always long and or difficult even pre-Covid so I can imagine it’s even tougher now in this environment....

In general if substantial amount doesn't materialize into bag offers it means profile is not the main reason. It's been a slow 3/4 months for everybody so I would suggest reminding her SA of her wishlist again and buy only what she wants from now on.

In general if substantial amount doesn't materialize into bag offers it means profile is not the main reason. It's been a slow 3/4 months for everybody so I would suggest reminding her SA of her wishlist again and buy only what she wants from now on.

I do not recommend changing stores as she would have to start from scratch again. $40k is a substantial spend in one years time imo and to not get offered anything would be disappointing. If I was your friend, I would have a more serious chat with the SA about her wishlist. That said, deliveries have been really slow/delayed and that could be one of the reasons why she hasn’t received an offer yet (not sure what she has requested too?...what specs/size etc?) for ex if he/she was hoping for a K20 or K25..waits for these sizes were always long and or difficult even pre-Covid so I can imagine it’s even tougher now in this environment....

I don’t think her wishlist is very unreachable. She just wants a b30 and neutral color.........

She might try to talk to her SA but now the problem is she’s not in the country and when she chat with her SA about quota bag, her SA chooses ignore her question.

I don’t think her wishlist is very unreachable. She just wants a b30 and neutral color.........

She might try to talk to her SA but now the problem is she’s not in the country and when she chat with her SA about quota bag, her SA chooses ignore her question.
Right now due to what happened in Hawaii, many SAs do not feel comfortable discussing quota bag options over texts. But it's okay to remind SA of her wishlist or make updates.

Stock is low due to limited capacity in France but now that everything starts opening up, I would imagine it should greatly improve stock and shipment in a few months' time. So when your friend returns from her trip, it may be a good time to visit this store, or frankly, other stores she may consider establishing a future relationship with.

Reactions: CarolDao
Right now due to what happened in Hawaii, many SAs do not feel comfortable discussing quota bag options over texts. But it's okay to remind SA of her wishlist or make updates.

Stock is low due to limited capacity in France but now that everything starts opening up, I would imagine it should greatly improve stock and shipment in a few months' time. So when your friend returns from her trip, it may be a good time to visit this store, or frankly, other stores she may consider establishing a future relationship with.

What happened in Hawaii?

Reactions: Globetrotter
I feel like not just Hawaii...other stores have also had some drama recently. It is probably partially because of the low inventory and increased competition, shipment delays etc. during 2020 started by COVID. Probably meant more unsatisfied clients and more pressure on the SAs when it’s really not their fault.

Also there is increased attention on cracking down resellers because of what happened in Paris - they are now requiring things such as ID check in certain stores (I think Canadian ones? People shared in this forum). So if someone is out of the country maybe the SA can’t easily offer quota bags at this time remotely.

That being said, 40k is a LOT. If it were me I’d definitely advise your friend to stop spending for now, unless it’s something she loves and wants regardless of a bag offer or not. Then probably try have a good chat with the SA. Once she is back and able to visit the store in person, see if the SA can do more for her then. If not, I’d consider a switch.

I think you are totally right!!!!! 40K is a lot. Also she knows b25 or k25 is hard to get. since she already had another k25 bag, she asked SA for B30. also the hardest problem is she doesnt know when can she come backt to the country, if she came back in late Sep, she's also worried that the store would clean her puechase history and SA wont offer her any quota bag.

Reactions: PAhermesisbully
I think you are totally right!!!!! 40K is a lot. Also she knows b25 or k25 is hard to get. since she already had another k25 bag, she asked SA for B30. also the hardest problem is she doesnt know when can she come backt to the country, if she came back in late Sep, she's also worried that the store would clean her puechase history and SA wont offer her any quota bag.
I don't think this store resets history.

If you guys don’t mind me asking, how much do you guys spent to be offered your first quota bag in this store?

I just want to know what to expect from this store. Thanks in advance! Would love to hear from you guys..

If you guys don’t mind me asking, how much do you guys spent to be offered your first quota bag in this store?

I just want to know what to expect from this store. Thanks in advance! Would love to hear from you guys..

Hey @hlavie, I'll DM you with my personal experience and opinion but I honestly would avoid this store. I've had friends and acquaintances having an easier time get a first quota bag in SF. Before anyone wants to jump in and say "not to compare your journey", your journey shouldn't be a stressful one either. I honestly can't even get a text back when I'm looking for 1-2 items that I wanted to order...and I've been a client of this location too for a bit now...

Hey @hlavie, I'll DM you with my personal experience and opinion but I honestly would avoid this store. I've had friends and acquaintances having an easier time get a first quota bag in SF. Before anyone wants to jump in and say "not to compare your journey", your journey shouldn't be a stressful one either. I honestly can't even get a text back when I'm looking for 1-2 items that I wanted to order...and I've been a client of this location too for a bit now...
Could you share your experience with me through DM as well if it’s not too much trouble? I might move to the area in the next year or so and am contemplating whether I should go to this store or keep communicating with my current SA… thank you!