What does NM Fashion Island have in stock right now?

I was there tonight. Here's what I can remember seeing:

French Blue RH Day!!!!!
Vert Gazon RH PT!!!
Rouge vermilion giant hobo
black giant hobo
Marron RH Day
Sandstone RH weekender
Truffle RH brief
LOTS of black gold GH bags: Brief, Day, Men's Day, Weekender, Work

HTH!!!

Their phone # is (949) 759 1900. Ask for Farideh the SA and tell her that her doctor sent you. :smile:

Just bumping this thread to say that they got their FW stuff in today. This is what I saw:

plomb SGH women's Besace
plomb SGH city
mogano SGH PT
mogano RH Day
plomb RH first
pine RH step
pine RH work
olive GGH Besace
olive GGH city (I think)
white GGH PT, city, work
mastic GGH PT
navy RH work (not ocean - I don't know what color - but it was GORGEOUS!)

They had a whole bunch of briefs and RH Days, too. I got totally distracted by my seeing the anniversary bag, though. :graucho:

There are b-bags at this NM?!? :wtf: This NM is on Newport Drive in Newport Beach, right? I know this sounds stupid but I'm a Canadian visiting SoCal this week. I was at the Chanel boutique and also saw other bags (Prada, Bottega) but not Bal. I must've been blind.

Could someone be so kind to tell me where b-bags are displayed -- floor/department?

There are b-bags at this NM?!? :wtf: This NM is on Newport Drive in Newport Beach, right? I know this sounds stupid but I'm a Canadian visiting SoCal this week. I was at the Chanel boutique and also saw other bags (Prada, Bottega) but not Bal. I must've been blind.

Could someone be so kind to tell me where b-bags are displayed -- floor/department?

Yes!! It's on the first floor. When you are facing the exit to the parking lot (not the mall exit), it is on your far right. You must, must go back. They literally just got a shipment of new Bbags yesterday. If you were in the Chanel area, you were very close by. Happy shopping!

Yes!! It's on the first floor. When you are facing the exit to the parking lot (not the mall exit), it is on your far right. You must, must go back. They literally just got a shipment of new Bbags yesterday. If you were in the Chanel area, you were very close by. Happy shopping!

Thanks so much for the info, luvmygirls0! Eeek, I can't believe I was so close but missed them altogether! Yes, I will definitely go back this weekend. :drool:

I went there today. they have
Violet work SGH
Jaune work SGH (last one on hold).
Ocean part-time SGH,
LE NM 100th bag.
Brief in ivory or white(not so sure) with SGH ... such a stunning bag
White day GGH
Tomato work SGH
Tabac day SGH
Blue Glacier GGH weekender
Anthr RH weekender
Anthr GGH work
Anthr GGH hobo
Ocean SGH RTT
Magano(?? not sure) SGH part time
some black color bbags, I can't remember in what style.
and some non-moto style bags
That's all I can recall so far. sorry :P