Scarves Autumn/Winter 2020 scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title.

If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post.
:drinks:

Try also not to keep posting stock photos once listed but offer your own photos to help others make their choices. Thank you :flowers:

Dear Bova! Congrats! This is just perfect on you and has been well worth the wait! ❤
What a cheerful color way! The blue pops so pleasingly.
Thank you Sammy Royal and Langsam! I am so pleased that this one finally made its way to me. I knew from the beginning that I would have to try this one, and I'm glad it actually worked out for me...Yay! It is one of those CW's, for me at least, that has a "glow" to it when I put it on!

i know but quotes are not allowed anymore on the Fall 2020 scarves thread so thought people would like to know its available again... and the colors are more for spring than last fall's offerings?
I'm not sure what you mean by quotes not allowed on this thread? :shrugs: :thinking: The colors/cw offered do not change by the season, as each design has multiple cws for the particular season it is issued.

Also, we try and post designs specific to the corresponding seasons (that it is issued) so as not to confuse others thinking the design is being reissued for another season. :sweatdrop:

no not on this thread - on the older scarf thread for 2020? SO lets say there's reissue of the scarfs from 2020 and wanted to share here that its available again - where do i post :confused1:if the older scarf thread is archived and not able to post replies to ? Sorry, i am now confused but willing to learn - :smile::heart:
I'm not sure what you mean by quotes not allowed on this thread? :shrugs: :thinking: The colors/cw offered do not change by the season, as each design has multiple cws for the particular season it is issued.

Also, we try and post designs specific to the corresponding seasons (that it is issued) so as not to confuse others thinking the design is being reissued for another season. :sweatdrop:

Ok, with apologies for being in a rush (heading to puppy manners class!) and throwing this over my camel top , this was my scarf mail today. I loved La Legende de la Foret in the gold and blue CW so much that I ordered it in the white and I am in love with both. I was not attracted to this design at all at first, but beautiful in person. Can't wait to have more time to play.IMG_1055.jpg

no not on this thread - on the older scarf thread for 2020? SO lets say there's reissue of the scarfs from 2020 and wanted to share here that its available again - where do i post :confused1:if the older scarf thread is archived and not able to post replies to ? Sorry, i am now confused but willing to learn - :smile::heart:
This is the Autumn/Winter 2020 thread and it isn't archived? :shrugs:

It's best to share any scarfs from previous seasons on the web finds thread here or their corresponding seasonal thread. :flowers:

Omgosh @Meta you are right ! Duh I could have sworn I thought I’m posting in the spring 2021 scarves - and was told to move it to autumn instead and now i checked it is autumn 2020 lol ...: hahahahaha I apologize ! Pls forgive me for my senile moment. ❤️
This is the Autumn/Winter 2020 thread and it isn't archived? :shrugs:

It's best to share any scarfs from previous seasons on the web finds thread here or their corresponding seasonal thread. :flowers:

• Haha
Reactions: xincinsin
Ok, with apologies for being in a rush (heading to puppy manners class!) and throwing this over my camel top , this was my scarf mail today. I loved La Legende de la Foret in the gold and blue CW so much that I ordered it in the white and I am in love with both. I was not attracted to this design at all at first, but beautiful in person. Can't wait to have more time to play.View attachment 4993895
What a beautiful look. I'm sure you were the best dressed puppy parent!

Well....my SA is checking with her merchandising people to see if the scarves I had on order with her were canceled and they never got removed from the system And didn’t notify. Is this probably a covid consequence of lack of inventory?? I had several colorways of promenades de paris and several gavroches of Jardin de Soie on order and looks like I won’t be getting any of them .
Though I think I have read that they can do a world wide search?? Anyone know
oh and meanwhile all 3 of my s/s 2021 came in!

Hello scarfies! I got to go to the boutique today for the first time in 3-4 months. So nice to be back there and gawk at all the beauties! I got to try one men's scarf from this season which I'd been eyeing on the website: Mega Chariot in the grey cw. Posting the H.com pictures and my modshot below.

Please help me decide whether I should get it, I'm very torn!
Pros: The yellow hem is a stunner, the grey background goes with everything and makes the hem stand out even more. I find the 100cm cashmere-silk format very easy to wear. It fits my casual style way more than the 90cm silks.
Cons: I find the design borderline ugly when flat. I would literally only be buying it for the colors. Also, I already have a men's cashmere/silk scarf with a yellow hem - a losange! Posting a photo of that below too. Are the two scarves too similar to bother with the Mega Chariot?

h.com shots:
scarf-100--103568T 04-flat.jpg

scarf-100--103568T 04-worn.jpg

My modshot:
20210304_151218.jpg

My other losange that I think might be too similar to this one overall:
Untitled.png

Last edited:
Hello scarfies! I got to go to the boutique today for the first time in 3-4 months. So nice to be back there and gawk at all the beauties! I got to try one men's scarf from this season which I'd been eyeing on the website: Mega Chariot in the grey cw. Posting the H.com pictures and my modshot below.

Pros: The yellow hem is a stunner, the grey background goes with everything and makes the hem stand out even more. I find the 100cm cashmere-silk format very easy to wear. It fits my casual style way more than the 90cm silks.
Cons: I find the design borderline ugly when flat. I would literally only be buying it for the colors. Also, I already have a men's cashmere/silk scarf with a yellow hem - a losange! Posting a photo of that below too. Are the two scarves too similar to bother with the Mega Chariot?

h.com shots:
View attachment 5009750

View attachment 5009751

My modshot:
View attachment 5009763

View attachment 5009764
I have to say those are not really close, design wise. For me it’s the piping, they both have identical bold piping. If the piping was any other colour I would say go for it. JMHO :flowers:

And here's the shawl I did purchase: Brandebourgs Points. To be honest I'm not sure I'm going to keep it. I was drawn by the bright fuschia hem on the h.com picture and have been looking for a fuschia or fuschia-accented scarf for ages. I thought this might do the trick but in real life the fuschia hem is barely distinguishable from red. Also, once it's folded, it's just mostly a polka-dotted scarf - not sure if that's worth paying the H price. Would be glad to hear some other opinions though!
It was overcast today so unfortunately my pictures don't convey the color very well, but here are some modshots and the H.com shot at the end:
20210304_181310.jpg

20210304_181757.jpg
20210304_181837.jpg

chale-140-brandebourgs-points--243580S 07-worn-7-0-0-1440-1440_b.jpg

Attachments

• 20210304_181516.jpg
    20210304_181516.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 10

h.com shots:
View attachment 5009750

View attachment 5009751

My modshot:
View attachment 5009763

View attachment 5009764
@ajaxbreaker - My advise to you (which you can feel free to completely disregard) is not to purchase Mega Chariot if you do not absolutely love the design of it laying flat. I happen to like the design, and as my dog is named Apollo, I am particularly drawn to this design, so there is no bias in me when I recommend that you not go for this one. I was considering this scarf in a more colorful color way, personally, but I have not yet purchased it. There will likely be another men's 100 cm scarf that you will love to pieces, in the future. I would wait for that one. I have and adore Sweet Dreams in light blue and in the multicolor, and also the blue, orange and grey Hermes Galaxy, so I am also drawn to the 100 cm men's designs. I loved those designs so much, I could not wait to purchase them. Men's scarves rock! (Which you already know.) And I agree that you probably don't need another darkly colored men's scarf with a yellow hem.

And here's the shawl I did purchase: Brandebourgs Points. To be honest I'm not sure I'm going to keep it. I was drawn by the bright fuschia hem on the h.com picture and have been looking for a fuschia or fuschia-accented scarf for ages. I thought this might do the trick but in real life the fuschia hem is barely distinguishable from red. Also, once it's folded, it's just mostly a polka-dotted scarf - not sure if that's worth paying the H price. Would be glad to hear some other opinions though!
It was overcast today so unfortunately my pictures don't convey the color very well, but here are some modshots and the H.com shot at the end:
View attachment 5009924

View attachment 5009926
View attachment 5009927

View attachment 5009928
While I understand your feelings about the polka dots on this one, I also think that the Brandebourgs shawl looks better on you than on the model. It's interesting in a modern design kind of way.

@ajaxbreaker - My advise to you (which you can feel free to completely disregard) is not to purchase Mega Chariot if you do not absolutely love the design of it laying flat. I happen to like the design, and as my dog is named Apollo, I am particularly drawn to this design, so there is no bias in me when I recommend that you not go for this one. I was considering this scarf in a more colorful color way, personally, but I have not yet purchased it. There will likely be another men's 100 cm scarf that you will love to pieces, in the future. I would wait for that one. I have and adore Sweet Dreams in light blue and in the multicolor, and also the blue, orange and grey Hermes Galaxy, so I am also drawn to the 100 cm men's designs. I loved those designs so much, I could not wait to purchase them. Men's scarves rock! (Which you already know.) And I agree that you probably don't need another darkly colored men's scarf with a yellow hem.
Thank you for chiming in ! I think I think I've decided not to get it, for all the reasons you outlined.
Also, we're cousins on both Sweet Dreams and Hermes Galaxy :smile:

View attachment 5009924

View attachment 5009926
View attachment 5009927

View attachment 5009928

So.... after posting the above pics I tried the shawl again the next day and still wasn't feeling it. So I exchanged for the scarf I knew I should have gotten from the beginning: Men's 100cm cashmere/silk Hermes Galaxy in CW 4. And now I'm over the moon :smile: This scarf also scratches my itch for a neutral scarf with bright pink accents, and the 100cm format is way easier for me to wear than 140cm. The hem is properly pink this time! Plus it's so fun to try to highlight the various planets and shooting stars and stuff :smile: Posting modshots below as I don't think this CW has been shown on this thread before.

20210306_155833.jpg

20210306_162405.jpg

20210306_161147.jpg

20210306_160150.jpg