Korea for facelift and fat grafting

Apr 22, 2018
Is korea good for facelift and fat grafting to the cheeks?

which clinic would be best for this? I’ve been mainly doing research in the United States but open to traveling.

wijld really appreciate any recommendations. It’s been a long road for me and a lot of money wasted.

I’ve done both procedures in Korea and I’m satisfied with the results. I think you can find good doctors in the US, but you can probably manage to save a couple thousand dollars if you do it in Korea with doctors that are just as good

I’ve done both procedures in Korea and I’m satisfied with the results. I think you can find good doctors in the US, but you can probably manage to save a couple thousand dollars if you do it in Korea with doctors that are just as good
What areas did you get fat grafting done? I’m considering getting it under my eyes for eye bags, and for my temples/forehead

Hi! I've done mint lifting and fat grafting in Seoul. For fat grafting, it was my first time doing it but I'm super satisfied with the results.
I visited several major clinics around Gangnam for consultation which was pretty tough but as you know there are so many clinics in Seoul! lol

Hi I have done my facelift at the Time PS in Korea. They are unknown on this blog and others but I am very happy with my result!
Are you open to share before and after pictures please! Did you only get facelift or fat graft as well? How did your scars heal? are they visible or basically invisible? Doctor name as well? Appreciate your reply in advance.